Supernatural Special Team - Chapter 7

7.

     In my head echoed screams. Terrifying and painful screams. I felt the presence of weak and helpless creatures. I saw the girl. There was a beautiful blond hair and sad eyes. Strange… I do not see the color but I am almost sure that it was blue. The girl stretched out her tied hands to me. Begged for help. But for some reason I was aware that the girl is free now. Also I know who she is. This is Amber. Missing girl. I recognized her face from the images in the head of Peyton. I don’t know why I saw it. Maybe I really must help her. I do not know. It doesn’t happen often.

     I woke up and I felt really good. There was Simmons. He told me that I was searched by police. Most likely it was Detective Miles. He told me that Mr. Edwards was looking for me. But what really surprised me was that I slept for three days. Well, I’ve had more significant records. I got up and changed my clothes.

&

     I held several telephone conversations with Grace. Obviously there is nothing criminal in Summers family. I was not surprised by this. Such secrets do not leave the scene. Grace definitely sounded frantic on the phone and I cannot blame her for that. I also was angry. But unlike her, I can kill the bastards without my conscience. But I’m not the type of detectives who worn in office. For this I go out. I was hunger, but I can control myself.

     While driving, something jumped out of the street. I hit the brakes. I left the car and went forward. On the road lay a girl with blonde hair. I went to lift her. She was alive and I recognized her. Damn! I’m lucky. This was Amber Summers. But what is she doing here? Well, not it does not matter. I picked up the girl from the road and then put her on back of my Hummer. I driven to her home. In my house. Simmons appeared as usual – indifferent. I put the girl on the bed in my room. I told on the butler to made her something for eat. I let her to sleep. I watched her. I decided not to say that I found her. I wanted it to questioned her. But for now…

     The butler told me that Richard Edwards is here. I cursed and went to see what wants this moron. I did it. For a split second I was in the lobby. He stood there and waited.

-What do you want anyway? You are so… boring.

-I want to know…

-About the case? Damn! You will not give up, right?

-No!

     Maybe… Hmm… I would risk it.

-What if I told you something that is better to remain secret for now?

-What are talking about? – He obviously did not understand what I mean.

-Come with me and be quiet.

     I took him in my room. His comments about it were quite annoying. Such as: ‘to know that I do not like vampires’ or comments related to furniture. But immediately stopped when he saw the sleeping girl. Of course, he thought that I’m guilty for her condition and got me by the throat and pushed me to the stone wall. He growled.

-Calm down! Is not my fault. – I managed to smile slightly.

-Liar!

-Will you hear me? – I was faster than him. I managed to riveted him to the floor. – Listen!

-What?

-This is the first part of the case.

     Briefly I explained the situation on him. And he was angry about the sroty. He calmed down and he knew that it is not a lie. I let him because I started to lose control. I sat on the floor in front of the bed.

-It’s better to keep you mouth shut, Edwards. I will not allow the girl to return to that house.

-I’ll help you with this.

-Yeah right. SST to help on a vampire? Impossible.

-Not SST. Only me. I would not tell them, but I wand to know everything.

-So be it, partner!

-Don’t get me wrong but you and me are not partners.

-Please! And I do not like it.

     While we talking about so-called partnership, the girl began to cry to sleep. Richard came up with the intention to wake her, but I grabbed his arm. I stopped him. We just sat and listen to her cries.

‘NO! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE! NOT AGAIN!’

     She cried and begged for mercy. She weeping and tossing in bed. I could see her dream, I knew what terror was in her mind. I clenched my first in anger. The wolf saw me. He do not ask questions. I think he knew exactly what was happening. So he do not wait any longer. He come closer to the girl and wake her. She woke up and shivered at the end of the bed. She was afraid of him.

-Don’t be afraid, little Amber. No one will hurt you in this place.

     She trembled, but she wondered how I know her name. I asked Richard to go out and leave me alone with her. At first he opposed, but then he just go out. So I remained alone with her.