Vampiro

Hey guys! I finally re-wrote this chapter, and this time I have it saved just in case it gets deleted again. Even though it isn't edited, I worked harder on this one so I hope you enjoy.

Song and Artist: "Vampiro" by Blind Fool Love

--

A girl with vibrant red hair looked outside her window of the hotel room with fascination and wonder all over her face. She stared in awe at the city below her, the city lights illuminating the night sky. She was smiling big as she placed her hands on the window.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Shannon, her half green and black haired friend, said as she straightened her hair. Alex turned around towards Shannon.

"Okay? I feel great! Shannon, we're in Romania!" Alex boasted and turned back to the window.

"I always wanted to come here, it's so beautiful and amazing!" Shannon rolled her eyes and smiled at Alex enthusiasm.

"That's why we came here for vacation." Shannon included. "But we have to be back home before Sunday, and it's already Wednesday; we're still underage, so we can't stay long."

"What a way to bring down the mood," Alex joked. Shannon sighed with a smile and continued straightening the other side of her hair.

"Anyways, c'mon, let's go sight seeing the cathedrals here." Alex said and started unzipping her suitecase. Shannon unplugged her hair straightener, giving an odd look at Alex.

"But it's late, and plus we did lot's of stuff since we got here on Monday. Aren't you tired?" Shannon questioned. Alex changed her shirt into a camisole and slipped on her favourite black cargain sweater.

"Of course not, there's still so much to see and so little time left. You like the Cathedrals, why not see them at night?" Shannon looked up, a finger on her chin.

"I sure do like the Cathedral's gothic architecture..." She trailed.

"Okay then, I guess we can go out for a little longer." Shannon smiled. Alex jumped up on the bed.

"Yay! Let's hurry up and get ready," Alex exclaimed. Shannon lifted a brow with a smile, noticing Alex's childish mood at the moment.

Shannon went over to the closet and grabbed her cropped black leather jacket over her white low cut t-shirt. She put on her denim shorts and then she went ahead and slipped on her black boots. She started braiding two parts of her coloured hair. Alex had on her TOMS and black jeans with her camisole and her black cargain sweater, standing near the door whilst tapping her foot impatiently.

"Alright, I'm ready." Shannon said and was quick to grab her phone from the bed. Alex smiled wide and she opened the door and stepped outside and into the hallway. A man with a cleaning cart was passing by Alex and Shannon. He stopped and looked at the two.

"Are you two going out, or do you need any cleaning or room service?" He asked politely.

"Nah, we're just heading out for a while." Shannon replied as she jiggled the door knob, making sure their hotel room's front door was locked.

"Yea, we're all good..." Alex stopped and looked at the man's name tag attached to his black apron.

"Mr. Sweeto." She finished politely and smiled at him. The man looked down at his own name tag and laughed a little.

"It's fine, I don't like formal names, I'm not that old yet," He joked. "Just call me Jordan."

"Will do, Jordan." Shannon smiled. Jordan leaned on his cart.

"Why are you two going out so late? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh we just want to see the cathedrals." Shannon replied. Jordan nodded his head in understanding.

"Ah, yes. The cathedrals here look really nice at night." He said.

"Anyways, you two stay safe, don't stay out too late." He said.

"Thanks, see ya man." Alex said once Jordan started pushing his cart down the hall again.

"See you two," he waved politely. Alex and Shannon walked down the stairs and to the lobby of the hotel.

"He seemed nice," Alex said. Shannon shrugged.

"I guess he's cool." Shannon took out her phone from her back pocket. "Is the cathedrals at walking distance?" Shannon asked.

"I think we need to take a taxi," Alex replied.

"Gotcha," Shannon said and started Googling a taxi number.

Alex looked up to look through the glass doors of the hotel's lobby. She saw a tall man push through the doors and walked inside. Alex looked at Shannon again until she looked up again once she realised the man was actually walking right to her.

"Uh..." Alex stared at the man and started patting Shannon's shoulder.

"You girls needed a taxi?" The man spoke. Alex stood frozen for a moment. Is this the taxi Shannon called for? Shannon looked up at the man.

"Oh! Yea, we need a taxi to the Cathedral sights?" She smiled. The man nodded his head. Alex can't see his eyes because the cap he was wearing was covering his face.

"Come with me," He spoke almost robotically and started walking outside the hotel's cozy lobby. Once Alex walked outside, the cold air filled her lungs. Sure enough, there was a taxi waiting at the curb.

The man opened the door for Shannon, making her smile at his politeness.

"Sweet," She commented and climbed in the backseat first. Alex sat inside next to Shannon.

"Watch out for the crazies tonight," He said before closing the door. That sent shivers down Alex's spine, was it meant for her to hear that? Alex shook her head, maybe he was just a weird driver.

The moment the man got onto the drivers seat, he took off in almost lightning speed, making Shannon and Alex sit back in their seats.

"Wow, you drive fast," Shannon chuckled nervously. The man didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.

After eight minutes into the drive, Alex felt uneasy. Not because of the taxi's fast speed, but because of the man driving it. Sitting up a little, Alex spoke.

"Excuse me, sir. I didn't catch your name." Alex asked politely. The man looked up at the rear view mirror, letting Alex see a flash of his green eyes for the first time as he locked his gaze back at the road again.

"Bryan." He said abruptly.

"Oh, nice to meet you then, Bryan. I'm Shannon and this is my friend Alex," Shannon said.

"Mhm." He said not uttering another word. After a few minutes, Bryan stopped the car in a sudden hault, making Shannon and Alex lurch foreword with the seatbelt stopping them from hitting the chairs in front of them. Alex and Shannon regained their posture and balance before getting out of the taxi.

Once Alex slammed the door, a wave of relief washed over her. At least the ride was over. Shannon leaned on the open window of the passenger seat, talking to Bryan through it.

"Thanks for the ride. How much will it cost?" Shannon asked. Bryan took of his cap, revealing his fizzy blonde hair.

"No charge." He said. The car tire's screeched, surprising Shannon, which made her take a step back before the taxitook off into the road, probably way past the speed limit.

"Well that was weird." Shannon said. Alex shook her head.

"Let's just go and look around already," Alex suggested.

For the next two hours, Alex and Shannon walked around with a few tourists who were also looking at the Cathedrals. They got to see the gothic architecture, as well as learning the history behind it and Romania itself. The two walked around, enjoying themselves and ultimately letting Alex loosen up from that taxi thing from before.

Now Shannon was leaning against the cathedral outside on the sidewalk, rubbing her leg, exhausted. Alex stood next to her, her face buried in a pamphlet the tour guide man gave her. The streets were empty and it was silent, only the sounds of trees leaves and the sound of nature in the air. It's already 11:47 pm, it was pretty late so the other tourists are gone.

"Look, Shannon! There's so much to learn about Romania," Alex said, her eyes never leavening the paper she grasped in her hands. Shannon put her boot back on, cracking her back.

"Oh, yea? Like what,"

"Well, there's a lot of legends about this place and the castles here. Like the Bran Castle, also known as the Dracula's castle."

"Dracula?" Shannon scoffed.

"Yea. Woah, and there's also vampire sightings here as well." Alex said with wide eyes. Shannon rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, they're just legends. It's not real." Shannon laughed. Alex nodded her head.

"Yea, you're probably right. Oh! And there's also history on the world wars they've had here as well as-"

"Alex, Alex look." Shannon cut her off mid sentence. Alex looked at Shannon, confused.

"Look," Shannon nodded her head in the direction down the street. Alex looked down the see two boys walking not too far from them. As they walked closer, Alex began to examine their features.

One of the boys had a black beanie on and had a blondefringe out. He wore a black v-neck shirt, black skinny jeansand had on pure black Vans. His skin was pretty pale, his eyes a light brown colour. But Alex didn't pay that much attention on him though.

The other one grasped Alex's attention a lot more. The other guy had raven black hair and pale skin, almost like porcelain. He wore a black shirt and a tight black leather jacket with black skinny jeans. He had on a grey scarf around his neck and black boots. In a way, he dressed so formal compared to the other guy. The thing that got Alex attention the most though was his icy blue eyes.

Alex slipped the pamphlet into her back pocket, smiling at Shannon.

"They look cute," Shannon smiled.

"Act natural," Alex added as they walked closer.

"Oh, hey." The blonde one said, directing all of his attention on Shannon in particular.

"I'm Kyle," He said with a smirk.

"Shannon," She said, an equal amount of flirtation in her voice.

"And what's your name?" A deeper voice said. Alex turned her head away from Shannon and the guy, Kyle, and looked up at the black haired boy.

"Oh, I'm Alex." She smiled. He licked his bottom lip as a side smile reached his face.

"Mm, Alex. I like that." He commented. "I'm Johnnie."

"What're you two doing outside on the streets of Romania?" Kyle asked, his smirk never leaving his face.

"You know, just enjoying the view. And I really like what I'm seeing." She commented, letting Kyle chuckle. He stopped and looked at Shannon's face for a very short moment.

"Ochii tăi albaștri sunt la fel de strălucitoare ca luna de pecer de noapte , singurul care mă pot uita prea." Kyle spoke fluently.

"I don't know what you just said, but it sound really nice," Shannon said.

"He said in Romanian language, "Your eyes are as bright blue as the moon at night, one I can only look too."" Johnnie translated. Shannon looked at Kyle.

"Really?" She asked. He didn't say anything, he only leaned in until his and Shannon's lips touched. He placed his hands on her hips as they kissed each other passionately. Kyle began kissing his way down to her neck.

Alex watched in awe. Shannon would never let a random guy (no matter how cute or hot) do this to her. Kyle really got the charms.

Alex quickly looked up at Johnnie, who was looking down at her. He rested his arm over Alex's head and onto the wall behind her since she was leaning against the wall. She felt him lean closer and closer until their lips are only mere inches away.

A piercing shriek rang in Alex's ears, making her snap her head to her right where Shannon was leaning against the wall. Kyle's face was still buried on her neck, but Shannon's face was mixed with pain and fear. Her eyes fluttered closed as she fell limp on Kyle's arms. Kyle finally brought his head away from Shannon's neck slowly and faced Alex, making her skin run cold and her face drained from colour.

His mouth was covered with blood, his eyes glowing and his fangs bearing.

And that was all Shannon's blood.

Alex quickly snapped her head up at Johnnie. Even though there was a shadow casting over his face, his blue eyes were glowing. He smirked, showing his fangs a little.

And holy shit his fangs were way bigger and sharper than Kyle's.

"Oh my God, get the hell away from me!" Alex exclaimed and pushed past Johnnie. She started sprinting down the street, fleeing for her life.

Johnnie turned around and watched Alex running down the street, the same smirk still plastered on his face.

"Thanks for scaring her like that, Kyle." Johnnie smiled wider and he meant what he said. Kyle stood next to him, a limp Shannon in his arms.

"No problem, I know you like playing tag." He smirked.

"Oh, yeah I do." And with that, Johnnie started walking down the street, following Alex.

Alex stopped and looked around frantically. Vampires! They were vampires! Oh God, is Shannon okay?

Alex shook her head; the main thing was that she had to get away as far as possible. She looked to her right and ran into the dark alley and hid behind the trashcan, silently hoping that those two weren't going after her.

"Alex, come out where ever you are," Johnnie's voice echoed down the ally. Alex's breathing almost stopped.

He was following her.

She put two hands over her mouth, trying hard to be quiet. Tears threatened to fall, she knew she was too young to die.

Silence was all there can be heard. She slowly took her hand away from her mouth as she blinked the tears away.

"Gotcha!" The trashcan was thrown down the ally in super human strength, making Alex scream. She got up and started running away.

"Oh no you don't!" Johnnie was quick to grab her and throw her back against the brick wall of the ally.

"No, please! Don't bite me, oh God I can't die yet..." Alex sobbed.

"Shh..." Johnnie hushed. He placed his hands firmly on her hips. The way how Johnnie held her hips felt gentle, but if she tried, there was just no way of escape. He held her in place, she can't budge at all.

Alex's body turned limp, she truly gave up hope. She felt Johnnie's cold lips against her neck, making her move. Johnnie's grip became tighter, showing her that she can't run anymore.

Tears started cascading down her face as she rested her wrists loosely on Johnnie's shoulders. The only thing that was on her mind was getting whatever Johnnie was gonna do overwith. She closed her eyes, waiting.

Johnnie kept kissing that spot on her neck before he pulled away for a moment. Alex felt nothing for a second before she felt two sharp things pierce into her neck. Her eyes shot open as she gripped onto Johnnie's shoulders. She gasped and squealed in pain as tears prickled her eyes again. But that didn't stop him though. She felt his fangs slowly bury deeper and deeper into her neck.

He stopped pushing his fangs into her neck though, and slowly Alex's grip on Johnnie's shoulders loosened. The feeling of his fangs in her neck changed. She began to feel something else. It started to feel... pleasurable. It was a sensation that she never felt before.

"O-oh," small moans escaped from the back of her throat as her breathing started to shallow.

"Mm..." Johnnie hummed into her neck. Alex's eyes started to flutter close. She felt dizzy. She felt light headed. Ultimately, she felt exhausted.

Finally she felt his sharp fangs pull out from her neck, making that spot having a numb sensation. She used the last effort to open her eyes wide enough to see Johnnie's face, focusing more on his mouth.

His fangs were still out. There was no blood on his face unlike Kyle, but the tips of his fangs were tinted red. He licked the tips of his fangs, wiping the red colour away before licking his bottom lip as well.

Alex's eyes slowly made their way up his face before keeping her gaze at his eyes.

The glow of his blue eyes was the last thing she saw before everything turned to black.

--
The chandelier holding its many candles illuminated the massive dining hall dimly, bringing a soft yellow glow upon the grey stone walls of the castle. There was a long table sitting in the middle of the room, candles lit here and there. Various foods scattered out on the table in their presentable platters, full wine bottles and glasses everywhere.

The windows were open with the various stained glass designs on them, the empty black sky showing, the moon at its brightest.

A woman with long, blood red hair with black curled tips sat at one end of the table. Her black and red corset dress reached to the floor, her high heels black, complimenting her dress.

She picked up her glass of wine and took a sip, smiling.

"Thank you for having such a wonderful feast, Johnnie." She smiled. At the other end of the table, Johnnie sat there and put down his glass of wine, wearing the same attire he did the night he met those two girls.

"My pleasure, my dearest Alex." He said. Alex's eyes glowed green as she ran her tongue over her fangs.