Smokahontas

Song and artist: "Smokahontas" by Attack! Attack!

Psssstttttt.... Johlex is official ;)

(First one shot with someone's perspective :0)

--

"Tell me!" The man in the black suite, known as Agent Tyler Hagen, yelled at me. The sound of his voice bounced on the metal walls of the room, amplifying what he was asking for. But I wasn't scared one bit. I looked him right in the eye, blue fire showing.

"Fuck no," I spat on his face. He retracted instantly as he angrily wiped the spit off his left eye. I smirked, happy to see how much I'm annoying this bastard. He turned to me and pointed at me with his pointer finger.

"You motherfu-"

"Ah ah ah, no cursing Mr. Goody two shoes." I taunted.

"You think this is funny, boy? Huh?!" He bellowed. His voice echoed throughout the dark, cold metal room again. He slammed his hands on the metal table in front of me, making the one bright lightbulb above me shake. He stared at me, straight in the eyes, trying to break me.

"Tell me, who did it. Who were you with," I looked at him like he was crazy. I burst out laughing whilst tugging at the handcuffs attached to my wrist and the chair.

"You really think that I will tell you who did it?" I said in mock disbelief. This idiot.

"I can keep this up for hours. You'll never break me." I countered. He smiled and leaned on the table again.

"So what do you expect after that? Your buddies won't help you once we lock you up." He smirked at me. I lifted a brow.

"Oh yea? What makes you so sure about that?" I asked. He shook his head and turned around. He walked to the other smaller table on the corner of the room and picked up a file and walked back to me. He slammed the file in front of me. It had my name on it.

"Here are your files, Mr. Guilbert." He spoke. He picked it up and started skimming through it.

"It has all your records in it. Ah, yes, Johnnie Guilbert. You're young, a most wanted fugitive, hm, oh, and you're the ring leader of the "My Digital Escape", aren't you?" He said. I gritted my teeth and looked away in fury.

"Let's see what else is in here. Oh, you and My Digital Escape has robbed countless banks, hacked Sony and government files, created fires, riots, stole from countless stores and homes, broke people out of jails, used toxic waste, stole from military bases, vandalised..." He went on and on. He shut the file closed and threw it on the table.

"We tried years to catch you and your group, but we're lucky enough to catch the ringleader first, and that's you," He poked my chest with his finger and smirked down at me.

"Fuck you! You will never lock me up!" I screamed at him. He shook his head and stepped away from me.

"You're too young to even be doing these types of stuff," He trailed on and sighed.

"You dumbass, I'm not four years old. I'm 22." I rolled my eyes. He looked down at me again.

"Just tell me who is in 'My Digital Escape'." I scoffed.

"You still think I'm just gonna rat out who's in I my group?" He sighed again.

"I can keep you in here for as long as I want."

"I don't care." This dumbass really thinks I'm just gonnatell him who's in my group, the one I own? I fucking swear, he's gonna be the death of me.

"I can just throw you in prison right now! We fucking caught you robbing that bank!" He yelled at me from all the pent up frustration from being in here trying to get answers from me for hours. I got angry at his small outburst and narrowed my eyes. It's like he keeps pointing out the mistake I made to get caught. It's not like I wanted the police to catch me!