Face Down

One Shot inspired by (Song and Artist): "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Warning: I'm sorry but this is going to be a little sad and triggering :/

And I still love Johlex though, don't worry. And this is a oneshot, so whatever happens in this Oneshot is not true. And for a Oneshot, this is actually pretty long so sorry about that.

Requests are still open, I'll publish the other requests I have now pretty soon, please be patient.

--

He stared at her from across the street as she came out of the frozen yogurt shop. He leaned over and shifted his body to turn towards the window of the passenger seat to see better. He brought his hand up and gently pressed his finger tips against the window, keeping his gaze at her as she started walking away from the shop. He smiled, he loved the way she walked, it made his heart melt and his face heat up.

"Are you done staring at Alex, Kyle? You've been staring across the street for a good solid twenty-two minutes now." Jeydon commented. Kyle turned and looked at him startled out of his mind.

"Uhh... yeah, dawg I'm done erm... staring." Kyle chuckled nervously and shifted around on the passenger seat of Jeydon's car. Kyle turned his head back to where Alex was now standing on the sidewalk.

A black haired boy walked out of the yogurt shop and walked towards Alex, distracting Kyle by turning all of Kyle's attention to the boy instead. The boy had blue eyes and spider bite lip piercings. He wore black skinny jeans with ripped holes at the knees and had on a black sweater with what appears to be a Slipknot t-shirt underneath. He went ahead and stood next to Alex for a second before they both walked down the street, hand in hand. Kyle pursed his lips as a small angry grunt erupted from the back of his throat involuntarily. The car's engine roared, indicating that Jeydon started the car.

"Hm... I think you and Alex would make a cute couple, if she were single," Jeydon drove down the street, looking through Kyle's window and looked at the boy walking with Alex before focusing back at the road and sped up.

"I even had chills when I just said that, I thought Johnnie would hear." Jeydon chuckled. Kyle rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Pssh, he isn't even that tough." Kyle spoke and looked out his window. Jeydon held in a laugh before he started laughing hysterically.

"That right there, Kyle, what you said was really funny." Jeydon forced out in between laughs.

"No one can take Johnnie Guilbert down, he's the toughest guy at school." Jeydon finished. Kyle looked at Jeydon and scoffed. Kyle rolled his eyes, resting his head on the window.

"Yeah, right." Kyle countered. Jeydon stopped the car at the red light abruptly, making the tires screech on the pavement of the road. Jeydon looked up at his friend.

"Dude, if he ever found out that you were crushing on Alex, you know, his girl, he is going to destroy you, kill you even." Jeydon replied seriously, making a right turn. Kyle's face drained of colour, he forgot about Johnnie's social status and ego. A sudden realisation hit him like a ton of bricks; if Johnnie were to find about his head-over-heal crush about Alex, Johnnie would probably murder him to be honest.

At school no one messes with Johnnie Guilbert, specially his girlfriend and family. He can be violent when he wants to be, he has a reputation of winning and starting fights. The thought of that made Kyle shiver.

"How about let's not talk about Johnnie?" Kyle suggested. Jeydon shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure. But you've been crushing on Alex for years now, I thought you'd ask her out by now," Jeydon explained. Kyle groaned.