chapter 1

He had done it his thirtieth kill, and hes getting a little tired of this job. But they pay a lot of money and the thrill is still there.
"It's done. You know what to do. " he end the call and destroy the phone. No evidence he knows it coz hes been very careful of what he does.
He go home and burns his clothes. Its a routine for him after the hit he just made.
He got to be at work before 8 am or else he's out of job. He's a teller at a bank and thats his day job.
It will be a busy day staff meeting and all boring discussion.
This is my life. Im a bank employee at day and a hitman sometimes. My first kill was my father i was 15, it was an accident he was hitting me and my mother, mom and are used to it, but when he started to hit Maddie i lost it i hit him with all the strength i got that time and he hit his head, then he's dead.
Three years after that was my second kill, it was the man who killed my mom and maddie. He never knew that i was coming for him, cut his throat and he's dead.
My first professional kill was five years after. It was after i got out of the marine's. I heard a this man asking to the bartender if he know someone that is willing to kill for money, he asked it jokingly to the bartender. But i can see that he's desperate. I got out of the bar and called him up from the bar and ask if he was serious and he said yes. I aksed him who it was and why he want him dead. He said that he took the life of his son thru drugs. That day my life as a hitman began.