chapter 5

I woke up happy and satisfied. I know what i want and i always get what i want. And i want this lady beside me. I never imagine that i was her first lover by the way she kissed me last night. The moment i know that she was a virgin was the time i entered her hard and fast. I can see the pain in her eyes as she looks at me, the tears she keep on holding. I just kissed her to ease her pain. I turn around to see my beautiful lady, but she's not there, i got up and look for her in the bathroom but she's not there her things was gone. I just look at the empty bed we shared, i see the blood stain that confirm my suspicion. I got to find her. I take a shower and get dressed. I have to call the bank for an emergency leave. I know she's still in the city. I didn't even know her name. "Damn it why do you have to go ". I was so worried about her. I was looking for my phone when i noticed that my wallet is in the floor. Together with a note that says " thank you for last night and i won't forget it. And i borrowed a little money". "Hahahaha she won't forget it. I was used by that little witch. Hahaha and she took all my money." I just laugh at her note she did not even put her name in it.
"I'm going to find you, my little witch".

"Thanks man if you see her again just call me or ask her where she lives okay." I told the bartender fron last night. I was looking for her all day and i didn't have any luck. Maybe she's from another town and just drifting by only. I just want her to be found and well start again. I can't believe it, a girl left me, usually i left them. Maybe this is karma for me for all those girls im playing with before.