chapter 3

I was so tired after the meeting and decided to go to the bar near my house. As i entered the bar the body slammed at me i can't identity it at first but i know it was a woman with a long red black and grey hair.
"That hurts".
She muttered to herself but i heard it. When she looks up my heart fell, she was a stunner. I was shocked when she grabbed me and kissed me like she missed me. Hell she's kissing me. I kissed her back grabbed her head and bite her lips to open them up and i taste her sweet mouth. She tasted like alcohol. But still taste sweet. I can't get enough of her. When i put my hands in her ass she stiffed. She open her eyes and reality drops in her. Turn her head and looked at the man sitting at the bar. Thats when i noticed that the man looks angry.
"Please help me".
She said.
She looks afraid and i nod my head.
"What's the matter?.
"There's a man at the bar he was harassing me earlier. I told him that i was waiting for my boyfriend". She said. I can't help it when i remember my mom and maddie.
I put my arms in her shoulders and pulled her closed to me i feel her stiffened but she say nothing. I keep looking at the man at the bar he turns his head and like nothing happens continue to drink.
"I want to get my things". She said.
"Where?
"There". Pointing at the corner of the bar. I saw a duffel bag and a jacket.
"Come lets get it". I said to her while holding her hands dragging her behind me.
She just follow me while i drag her to pick her things up and go out of the bar. I drag her across the street to my house. I open it and push her inside the house and kissed her. I can't think of nothing but making love to her at that moment. She kissed me back like she knows me all her life, like we been apart for along time. I started to take off her clothes and she did unbutton my pants. We kissed we touch and that was the beginning of my new life.