chapter 2

I can still remember what my dad told me. " Ynez if you don't want to marry Marco you have to forget that you are my daughter."
My step brother Marco, the airheded Marco. He's just like his mother they want nothing but my dad's money.
My dad Alfredo Castillo the hotelier.
I'm drowning myself in alcohol and i can still remember what my dad tell me. I didn't realized that someone sit beside me, he was looking at me like i was his last meal. Who wouldn't i was dressed like a harlot, black micro mini skirt and a black spaghetti strap, i have black leather jacket but i don't know where i put it.
"Hey lady want another drink?" He said.
"No I'm good" i said then turn my head to the other side so that he will know that im not interested. It was a mistake coz he puts his hands to my back which made me stiff.
" please don't touch me," i said.
"Why sexy are you taken already?.
"Yes, im just waiting for him".
"Really" he said laughing.
" You're lying sexy you've been here for a long time i didn't see you calling someone."
Oh God how can i get out of this mess. I was ready to get up and looking for my way out when he stop me holding my arms pulling me to him. He was a big man maybe 5"7 while im just 5"2. I was looking for people around me and they just ignored me.
" Hey sexy you know you can't run away from me. Don't worry I'll give you a good time."
"Get your filthy hand off me you bastard". I said trying to free my arm from his grip.
I was squirming myself from him and lucky his hold in my arms looses i took the opportunity to run to the door but i slammed my self to the wall.
"Damn that hurts" i muttered to myself. When i face the wall thats the time i realized that it wasn't a wall at all. I was facing the chest of a man a big man, bigger than the maniac at the bar. I looked up and i saw the most beautiful man i ever saw. Without thinking i grab him and kissed him like i was kissing him my whole life.