Chapter 3 (edited)

It's been two fucking weeks and she still refuses to speak to me. Ugh I don't know what to do and then something Jace said pops into my head. I pull up google and start look through some things. i finally find what i'm looking for and make a call. I stand up buttoning my jacket and walk out of my office.

"I have to leave for a while. Take my messages and cancel my appointments for today. I'll see you at home" I tell Alexis and leave before she can say anything

I walk out to see George waiting on me. 

"Where to Sir?" He asks

"This address" I say handing him a slip of paper

He nods and we start to drive. After fourty five minutes we pull into the parking lot. I get out and walk into the building and here the bell ring. I walk up to the woman at the desk and she looks up at me.

"I called earlier about a special present" I tell her

"Ah yes sir. That present is ready to go and everything is packed and ready to go that you requested." She says

I pay for everything and I leave with everything.

"Back home George" I tell him

He nods and drives us back home. I arrive twenty minutes before Alexis was suppose to be home. I set everything up and I heard her walk in.

Alexis' (pov)

I walked into the house and I here little feet tapping the floor. I hear a bark and look down just as a black and white husky puppy jumps on my lower legs. I squeal and sit down in the floor with her. Axel walks in smiling. 

"Where did she come from?" I ask

"Well the lovely Miss China here is your new girl" He tells me

"Really? Why?" I ask

"Cause I knew you wanted one. And besides you need someone to come home to besides grumpy me"He says

I sigh and stand up and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and hug him. He tenses then wraps his arms around me. 

"Ok there is another thing on your bed. Go put it on and don't ask questions" He tells me

I nod and walk over with China following me. I open my door and gasp. There was an amazing black gown laying on my bed. I walk over and lift it up and smile. I quickly jump in the shower and shave and wash off. I get out and blow dry my hair before I curl it with my wand. It looks amazing and hangs half way down my back. I do my make up adding red lipstick for some color. I slip on some lace panties and a strapless bra. I slip on the dress and then step into the black strap heels. I grab my phone just as there is a knock on my door. I open it and Axel stands there stunned. 

"Do I look bad? Oh my god I do." I cry

"Woah Lex baby no you look beautiful" He tells me

I blush slightly and he chuckles. He offers his arm and I take it. 

"Where are we going?" I ask

"To a charity event. I needed a date." He tells me

"So I'm the back up?" I ask

"No Lex I was going to ask you anyways but you weren't speaking to me at all" He tells me

I nod and we slide into the limo and we are off. I hand him my phone and he slips it into his jacket pocket. We pull up to a hotel building and there were paparazzi everywhere. I tense and Axel notices it.