Chapter 8 (edited)

Everyone was gone and I didn't know what to think. THey had all left and I only got one night with them. I was sad but happy cause I got the next week with my men. 

"Where did everyone go?" I ask sadly 

"They all went home to give us some time alone love" Axel says

"But I only got one night with them and they left already" I say pouting and with watery eyes 

"Awe baby don't cry love. You get us for two whole weeks." Austin says

The tears just slipped down my face and I walk back to my bedroom and slipped on my black bathing suit and grabbed my beach towel and walked back down stairs the guys were sitting at the bar in the kitchen when I walked through and out the back door ignoring them. I walked over to the pool and dropped my towel and dove in and started swimming my laps. I done two laps before I popped up to catch my breathe. The guys were standing there staring at me and I rolled my eyes and took off doing laps again. After another six I walked out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me and walked into the house to get a bottle of water and to grab something to eat. I pull out some steak and potatoes and stuff to make salad. The boys walk in and just stare at me like I grew two heads or something. I pull out my IPod and plug it into the doctor and turn the music all the way up. I throw the steaks in a pan and season them and add some sauce and slip them in the oven. I proceed to get the potatoes ready so I can make mashed potatoes. I get them cooking and I start chopping the things for the salad while singing I wanna dance with somebody and dancing around the kitchen. I even dropped some corn on the cob in a boiler to let that cook as well. I was still singing and chopping away. I finished tossing the salad and slid it back in the fridge til the stakes were done. I turned everything off but the steaks and turned to the boys. 

"Showers now" I say smiling and running off to my room to shower 

I showered quickly and slipping on a  green dress and black heels. I slightly curled my hair and did my make up and ran back down stairs to finish dinner. I placed the plates and wine glasses in the dining room on the big table and lite the candles and stating plating all he food. I poured white wine in all the glasses and took my seat just at the guys walked in. I sipped on my wine and moaned cause it tasted good and cold. I cut up my steak and started eating. 

"This is good babe" Austin says grinning

"Thanks. I wanted something different. We always cook chicken." I say to him

"Well it's good to have something different" Axel says

I smile and finish off my wine and Axel stands and grabs the bottle and pours me more. I pick up the glass and take a sip and I feel Axel run his hand down the side on my neck and down my back. I shudder under his touch and then I feel a hand on my land easing it's way up the bottom of my dress. I moan and lean into their touch.

"Guys d-dinner is g-going to g-get cold." I stutter out

"Fuck dinner" Axel growls and pulls me up and picks me up

He stalks off to the living room and sweeps everything off the coffee table and lays me on it and lays himself on top of me and kisses me hard. 

"Wait" I gasp out turning my head away from him

"What? What's wrong?" He asks

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask looking at the ceiling

"This is what you wanted but if you don't want to go that far we don't have to" He says sitting up and pulling me with him

"If you want to stick with sex separately right now that's ok." Austin says sitting on the other side of me

"We can try but if it gets to much then I will tell you to stop" I tell them