Chapter 9 (edited)

I was so excited he had taken me to the county fair. I jumped out of the car and ran around the car to hug him. He caught me and chuckled and then sat me back down on my feet. I grabbed his hand and practically drug him to the front gate. He paid for our wrist bands and we walked in the big gate. 

"What first?" He asks

"Rides" I tell him

He nods and we run over to a roller coaster and wait in line. 

"Will you put my phone in your pocket please?" I ask 

"sure." He says taking it

I smile and step up onto the platform and then step in the car and take a seat. He steps in and sits beside me and I grab his hand and squeeze it. He chuckles and I smile and the ride takes off like a shot. I squeal and laugh and I enjoy every minute of it. We get off and walk around for a while. I get a funnel cake and make a mess eating it. 

"You have powder sugar all over your face" He says laughing and pulls out his phone to take a picture

I grab it from him and turn on the front facing camera and I take a picture of me kissing the side of his face. He chuckles and wipes off his face and mine. I laugh and feed him a bite of the funnel cake. 

"I'll be right back" He says getting up

I nod and continue eating. A few minutes later a huge lime green monkey is sat in front of me and I looked up to see Dante grinning at me. I smile and walk around the table and he smiles down at me. I lean up and kiss him. He growls and kissing me back even harder. I slowly pull back and look at him smiling.

"Thank you" I tell him

"Your welcome." He says

"Alexis" I hear someone yell

I turn around to see Axel standing there fuming.

"Dante I think it's time to run" I whisper

He nods and grabs my hand and the monkey and we take off running back to the car. We hope in and start driving.

"Let me call mom and tell her we are staying at my place tonight. And see if she will look after the girls." I tell him

He nods and I make the call. 

"Hello" She says

"Mom can you look after the girls tonight? We had a problem so we are going to stay at my place tonight since Nan and Jason are on their vacation." I tell her

"Sure baby. That's fine. Call us if you need us" She says

"I will. Love you" I say

"Love you too" She says and hangs up

"Ok go down here and make a left." I tell him

"I know where you live" He says

"How?" I ask

"Dad told me." HE says

I nod and lean back in my seat. After thirty minutes we finally pull up to my gate. I sigh and lean over the seat and Dante and roll down the window. I lean out the window and punch in the code and the gate opens. I feel Dante's hand slide up the back of my leg and grab my ass. I swat his hand away and laugh.

"Now isn't the time for that." I tell him smiling

He chuckles and I settle back in my seat and he pulls through and up to the front door. I climb out and pull out my keys and I open the door. We step in and I kick my shoes off.

"Take those shoes off. I didn't spend so much money to have my carpet ruined." I tell him

He nods and kicks them off quick. I walk to the kitchen and start me some hot tea.