Chapter 10 (edited)

Back to Lexi's (pov)

I woke up to a major headache and Markus wrapped around me. I looked down at his arm and gasped. 

"How you feeling?" He asks looking down at me

"Awful. How bad was it?" I ask

"It wasn't as bad as last time. Just a few scratches. Your going to be sore. Your arms are bruised from me holding you down." He tells me

I nod and sigh and close my eyes. He tightens his arms around me and I whimper. 

"Sorry" He whispers

"S'ok" I tell him

There is a knock on the door and it slowly opens.

"Mommy" Hannah says

"What is it baby?" I ask her

"I hungry" She mumbles rubbing her eyes

"Ok let's go get you some breakfast." I tell her getting out of bed and picking her up

I carry her down stairs and everyone was chatting and sitting around the table. I see everyone look at me and I walk over placing Hannah in her high chair and I turn and start on breakfast. I get the bacon and sausage going. I then move on to the pancakes and eggs. I start coffee and then hot tea. I plug in my Ipod and I start singing and I can here Haley humming. I walk over and pull her up and over to the stove with me and we start singing together. I laugh and bump her hip with my and she hisses and grabs her side.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry I forgot about your ribs" I tell her

"It's ok. They are still tender" She says shrugging

'Ok breakfast is up come get it" I holler

Everyone comes walking over and I fix Hannah's plate and take it to her. When I turn around again Nancy hands me my plate and hot tea. I nod and her and she smiles at me. 

"Nan" I whisper

"Just eat what you want baby" She whispers to me

I nod and munch on my bacon and I eat half my pancake and then push my plate away. I drink my hot tea and then I stand and stretch. 

"Ok I'm going to the office to start on the redesign please don't bother me unless it's necessary" I tell them

I kiss Hannah and Haley's head on the way out and I walk straight to the office going over everything in the house. I work for about four hours when there is a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I call

Dante walks in with a mug of my hot tea and places it on my desk. 

"So how's it going?" He asks

"Oh no. You aren't seeing anything til i'm done. Now shoo" I tell him

"That isn't fair" He whines

"Out now" I say pointing to the door

He nods and leans down kissing me and then leaves. There is another knock on the door a few hours later and I groan.

"What?" I hiss

"Come eat dinner love." Jace says

"Where did lunch go?" I ask

"After you kicked Dante out no one wanted to piss you off. Come on enough for tonight." He says

I nod and walk to the dining room. Everyone was seated and waiting on me. I take m seat and notice we are having chicken alfredo for dinner. I sigh knowing why they fixed this. I pick up my wine glass and down it and then I see Markus fill it again. I nod at him and drink half of hit before I feel his hand on my thigh. He nods and I nod back. I hold his hand under the table while I eat.