Day 24

Vic's POV

Today was amazing. Even if Kellin was 'mad' at me. I was just happy, "Hello, my little Kellybean." I sang into the phone. He chuckled, "Babe, you okay?" "I'm hyper, I'm bored, I'm in a good mood, and I miss you!" I said. He sighed, "Would you like me to come over?" I pouted slightly. "Would you, baby?"

---

"Jaime!" I squealed, jumping on Jaime's back and making him answer the door. Kellin raised an eyebrow, "Kellin, please go distract your boyfriend. He has been annoying the shít out of me..." Jaime growled. I pouted and jumped off Jaime's back, onto Kellin's. "Off to my room!" I shouted, pointing ahead of us. Kellin shook his head and lead us to my room.

He laid me down on my bed and plopped down next to me. "What's with you today, Viccy?" I shrugged. "I dunno... I missed you, I was happy.. I am just having a good day I guess." He leaned over, kissed my cheek, and grabbed my hand. "You're adorkable."

"Adorkable?" I asked. He nodded, "An adorable dork." I stuck my tongue out at him and sighed happily. "Vic, I'm tired..." Kellin whined. I pulled him up next me on my pillows, covered us up, and we fell fast asleep.

---

I woke up and stretched. Kellin was still fast asleep next to me and I smiled. So cute... I got out of bed. Downstairs, Jaime was sitting on the couch watching Skin Wars.

"Hey, Hime." He smiled, "Hey, Viccy-poo... Can I try something?" I shrugged. "Uhh, sure...?" He placed a hand on my knee, leaned forward, and kissed me.

I wanted to push him away.. I wanted to tell him I was with Kellin. But what did I do? I gave in. I got so lost in kissing him that I didn't notice Kellin standing at the doorway with his arms crossed.

He cleared his throat loudly and glared at me. "Vic. What the hell is this?" He asked calmly. "W-Well.. I.. He kissed me. I didn't-" Before I could finish he grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me to his car, forcing me in and driving to his house.

"You're in a lot of trouble, Vic."

Oh dear lord.

---

I cried out as Kellin spanked me and pounded into me harder than before. "How's it feel not being able to cúm? Huh?" He spat. I was loving his punishment... He licked my ear and nibbled slightly before whispering, "Viccy..." In a sing song voice. "Y-Yes, Master?"

"Wake up."

---

I sat up quickly and looked at Kellin, who was still asleep. My heart was pounding and I was hard as a rock. I have never wanted to bottom, I have never bottomed before...

So, what the hell did that dream mean...?

A/N: I just recently watched the Anime Ouran Host Club. It was weird. No twincest BTW. Noppity nope. Andywho, What'd you think of Vic's dream? Comment, vote, and enjoy my mini Kellic's!!! ♥