Day 30

A/N: Before I start, this is dedicated @FallenIdjit to because she commented and her comment gave me an idea. Ily, ;) ♥

Kellin's POV

Vic was teaching me something boring... I don't know what, I wasn't paying attention. "Kells, you need to pay attention or-" The intercom beeped and... Well... It was awkward.

Patrick: "Pete, shut up. If someone hears us we'll be in so much trouble!"

Pete: "Stop worrying, Patrick. No one can hear us, my office is soundproof, remember?"

Patrick: "Whatever... Just.. Keep going."

"Oh, dear god." Vic said, looking horrified. Patrick was moaning and begging Pete to go faster, "Uh, anyways... I am going to call them." Vic said, going over to his phone. On the intercom I heard the phone ring and Pete growl.

Pete: "What, Mr. Fuentes...? I'm kind of busy..."

"W-Well, everyone can hear you.. Someone hit the intercom button."

Pete: "What?! Oh, shít!"

Patrick: "Pete!"

Pete: "You hit it! Ugh, thanks, Mr. Fuentes... Sorry, everyone."

The intercom turned off and Vic hung up. "Well, that was... Awkward." I said with a chuckle. Vic rolled his eyes and laughed, "And now, I will never look at them the same way..." I smiled and bit my lip. "I agree. So, back to work..." I said.

---

School sucks. People suck. The world sucks. And Vic was being annoying. Again. "Keeeeellyyyyyyybeeeeeeaaaaan!" He whined, jumping into my lap on my bed. I sighed, "Yes, Vic?"

"I'm bored again. Let's do something fun!" He squealed. I smirked, gripped his hips, and flipped him over so I was on top. "Something fun, huh? I got an idea..." I said seductively. He bit his lip and looked up at me slightly innocently. "What are you going to do to me...?" I kissed his neck, jaw, and finally got to his ear, "I'm gonna fúck you hard into this mattress..." He moaned and pantes as I palmed him through his jeans. "Kells, please..." He begged.

I smirked, stripped us both, prepped him, and was currently rubbing lube on my length. "You ready, baby?" He nodded and looked at me desperately as I pushed into him.

Second time he's let me top.

Damn, he always felt so good. (What's it called when both males top and both bottom? I was in a Kellin/Vic/Jaime ONESHOT of thekellinunderthevic's... I forgot tho.)

We had decided that we'd both top and we'd both bottom. I like bottoming just a little bit more than topping, but topping still felt amazing.

I pulled out and pushed back in, causing Vic to moan loudly. "Oh god, Kellin. Harder!" He begged, wrapping his legs around my waist and pulling me in deeper. He grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled me into a kiss, which ended up being very sloppy.

He whined and cried out in my mouth as I kept fúcking him. I pulled away, smirked, and slapped his thigh which caused him to cry out. "You like that?" I asked. He cried out again, "Yes! Oh fúck, yes! I love it!"

I smirked and bit his neck, leaving a hickey. "Kells, please... Touch me, I'm so close..." He whined. I reached down and stroked him in time with my thrusts, "Uhh! Kellin!!!" He groaned, arching his back.

I slammed in and out of him and moaned in his ear, "I'm gonna cúm, baby..." He kissed me and looked into my eyes. "Cúm inside of me... Please." He begged. I interlocked our fingers of the hand I wasn't using to stroke him and smiled at him. "Together, now?" He nodded. I kept stroking and thrusting and soon, it all became too much.

"Oh god, baby, I'm about to cúm... Cúm with me." He whined, arched his back, and came all over my fist. "Unng, Daddy!" He cried out. I came inside of him seconds later and collapsed on top of him. We were both breathing heavily and we smiled, kissing one another I smirked, "So, daddy kink both ways, huh?" He blushed. "Yes. Daddy kinks are fuckíng hot."

I chuckled and kissed him again. We pulled apart quickly when we heard and cough at the door. I probably looked like a horrified tomato...

"H-Hi, mom."

A/N: So... I just had to. Um. Andyways, do you guys have any ideas for me? Oh, also, still taking ONESHOT requests... And, shameless promotion here, I am doing the 30 Day Smut Challenge! Andywho, Comment, vote, and enjoy! ♥