Day 27 (Part 2)

Vic's POV

Kellin's mom kept glaring at me. Why? I don't know... "So, what'd you two do before I came over?" She asked, suspicion in her voice. "We were just waking up, mom... I told you we weren't doing anything..." Kellin groaned.

Oh. Ohh, that's makes SO much sense.

I started blushing when I realized that she knew. "Sweetheart, a mother always knows. Besides, you have bruises on your wrists in the shape of fingers." Kellin gasped and hid his wrists. "Mom!" "Kellin, you're 18... You're gonna fúck." Okay. Wow...

"Although, you need to buy air freshener. Your house smells like sex." "MOM."

She sighed loudly and stopped. Thank god. After a few hours she left and we ended up making out on the couch, "Kells, I'm tired.." I whined. He chuckled and dragged me upstairs and we laid down.

Kellin's POV

Vic fell asleep first. Damn, he looked cute... Ever since he told me about his dream where I topped, I wanted to try it.

I wonder if he'll want to... Eh, it's too much to think about. I'm going to sleep.

---

My eyes opened and I let out a happy sigh. Vic sat up, "Good morning, Kells... What'cha thinkin' about?" Vic asked. I sat up and smiled at him, "Just about things. What'd you dream about last night?" "Well..." He bit his lip, "I dreamt that we were in here, making out... And, you took me by surprise and chained me to the bed and.. Well, you put a vibrator in me and kept going even after I came. It was hot..." I chuckled and decided to embarrass him, "So that's why you were moaning in your sleep." He rolled his eyes and pushed me down, crawling on top of me. "But, I'm gonna be the one doing that to you.. One day." I moaned at his words and kissed his lips. He sat up and pulled on his shirt, crawling off of me. "Mr. Fuentes..." I said. He turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I can't wait for that day."

A/N: Seriously, guys. If there is anything you want to happen, comment on what you want. I'm tired af rn... Andywho, comment, vote, and enjoy!!! ♥