Sidekicks

taking the paper that had the job and reward on it and walking out the Hellhouse, you turn to Deadpool with a grin. "C'mon Boy Wonder, let's go catch some baddies"

Deadpool tilted his head and put his hands on his hips. "Boy wonder? pfft, I'm batman in this partnership! girl wonder!" He states before pointing an accusing finger at you. You shake your head and cross your arms "Nuh uh! I'm batman!" you snap back. "Nuh uh!" Deadpool argues. "Yuh huh!" you argue back. "Nuh uh!" "Yuh huh!" "Nuh uh!" Yuh h-" "WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP AND DO THE DAMN JOB!" Patch interrupts your little argument and you both immediately get out the door to do the job.
"I'm still batman though" Deadpool mentions. "No way!" you yell. "Yes way!" he counters.

~~~time skip of you two argueing~~~

You both arrive to a large fancy club filled with rich criminals, but you were both after one specific rich criminal, Daniel O'brien FYI the wealthy owner of the club.
"So, we just gonna bust in there or take it slow n quiet? given there's a ton of well armed criminals in there, I suggest-" you couldn't even finish your sentence when Deadpool just plunged down into the roof of the place and you could here shouting and shooting, you smirked. "Well, this is going to be interesting." you say under your breathe before going in after him. "Ah! I knew my trusty sidekick would be by my side!" Deadpool grins at you as you stand next to him blowing everyone's head off. "Psh! in your dreams Watson! this was all part of the plan!" You reply as you swiftly turn around to trip over the guy that was behind you and shoot him in the face. "Yeah, a plan that I came up with Bucky!" Deadpool yells as he starts slashing everyone with his katanas. You were about to argue back until you were interrupted.
"ENOUGH!" A deep voiced man yelled everyone looked up at the balcony and you both realized, that was the guy, Daniel. "Hey DP, you distract him with your charm and I'll take him out!" You whisper before running off, not giving him time to reply or complain. Before you even got a chance to get up there, you heard a gun shot and saw Daniel lifelessly falling down the balcony, you looked to Deadpool and he was holding a gun aimed at the said balcony. "Ooor, I could just shoot him from here!" Deadpool says proudly. You huff and roll your eyes. "Well sure! if you wanna do it the quick an boring way!" Even though you'd probably not notice, he stuck his tongue out. "Let's get out of this joint anyways" you state as you grab Deadpool's arm and walk out while everyone was staring at you both in shock.
As you get out side, you both see some red thing getting closer and closer, your eyes widened as you it clearly and you quickly flipped out of the way, where as Deadpool was immediately charged by it. "DP! are you ok man!?" you yell, trying to hide the worry in your voice.
He slowly sits up and looks at what hit him staring at him angrily. "Oh hey Juggernaut! long time no see buddy!" Deadpool yells as he pats the one known as Juggernaut on the head. You tilt your head in confusion. "You know this tin can?" You ask. Juggernaut immediately turns to you and shouts. "WHO YOU CALLIN A TIN CAN LITTLE LADY!?" He then starts to charge right at you, you were about to easily dodge him but you felt someone push you onto to the ground and watched Juggernaut smash into a wall. You look up and see Deadpool on top of you and you could have sworn you heard him say something like 'Guh' you shrugged it off and sat up while. "Pfft, I could've easily dodged that dude, or were you looking for an excuse to tackle me to the ground?~" You teased as you laughed a little. He was about to reply but Juggernaut came back and tried to smash you both, but you both dodged. "Get outta here! I got this!" Deadpool yells. "What?! no wa-" you were suddenly cut off by a car speeding up and yelling at Juggernaut to hope on. He reluctantly does so before yelling "this isn't over!" and drives off.
You and Deadpool just blinked before you ask "What the fuck just happened?" Deadpool shrugs. "The trash can on steroids always wants to pick fights with, an I don't blame him, I mean, I'm irresistible!" He replies confidently. You chuckled and roll your eyes. "We should go tell shortstack that we killed the guy".
You both started to make your way to the Hellhouse until you heard a voice behind you. "Hey!" You both turn around to see Daniel still alive and unwounded, holding two guns at both of you. "The fuck!? how are you alive!?" You ask dumbfounded. Deadpool just smirks. "See? even the dead can't resist me!" He says. "I'm not dead you idiot! that was my lookalike you shot! as if I was stupid enough to just randomly walk out like that! now, say goodbye you two" He says with an evil grin. "Goodbye you two" You and Deadpool say in unison. You quickly move out of the man's aim but he ended up shooting Deadpool right through the head. "DP!?" You yell, you glare at the man and run towards him, dodging all of his bullets you immediately punch his nose, causing it to puncture his brain and his demise. You run up to Deadpool and sit by his side, to your surprise he was ok, but you still had to check his wound, he just got shot in the head! So your hand reaches for his mask but he immediately backs away. "What the hell are you doing!?" He shouts. Confused, you replied. "Dude, you just got shot in the head, i gotta check out the wound!" Before giving him a chance to reply, you roughly tackle him down and rip off his mask.

A.N. OMG! I AM SOOOO SORRY THIS TOOK FIVEEVER! I've been so busy with chores and babysitting that my naps were endless! please forgive me! ;-;