Home Sweet Home

you were about say something back, but completely stopped in your tracks when you saw the person enter a large, empty and runned down building, you froze completely, so many horrific memories flooding back in as you watched the sketchy person enter the asylum...

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." You muttered, is this real? Why the fuck are they going in there? Oh, now you absolutely had to see who this jerk off is! "Ooooooh, I remember being in one of those!" Deadpool chimed behind you. You flinched a little, you forgot he was here! "H-Hey... DP? I, er, I kinda need to go in there alone soooo, could you PLEASE wait out here and keep a look out for me?" You noticed Deadpool pouting. "What!? Fuck that! I wanna go in an-..." You interrupted him by touching his chest. "Wade... please? This is important. I promise we can kick some baddie asses right after!" You grinned as Deadpool's pout slowly faded. "Alright fine! Ya got me doll, but don't be long! It's borin' out here." He huffed. You smiled widely and pounced on him to give a huge hug, cheek nuzzles and all before running off towards the asylum. "See ya DP!" Little did you know, you left behind a blushing Deadpool.

You kick down the asylum doors and point your guns all over the place. "ALRIGHT YA SHIT STAIN STALKER! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER! I always wanted to say that." You whispered that last part before frantically looking around. "Helllooooo? Anyone home!?" You hear something being dropped on the ground behind you and quickly whip around to shoot it. Until you realise it's a... music box with a familiar tune. "...Creepy" You walk up to it, about to pick it up until you hear foot steps and immediately go to turn around but... no one there. You then suddenly hear heavy breathing right behind you but before you could react you were knocked out.

~~~~time skip~~~~

You slowly wake up and start looking around. Your face felt cold... was your mask taken off? And the room was so dark, you can't see a thing. You try to move but you find yourself tied to a chair. "What the fu-..." A blinding light suddenly comes on right above you and you wince a little. "My sweet (Name)... It has been too long..." You squinted at the voice coming from in front of you... the person was using something to disguise their voice so you couldn't quite make out who it was. "Huh... am I in one of DP's wet dreams? Uh! I-I mean who the hell are you!?" You corrected yourself before there was a long silence and a chuckle. "Patience, my dear. You may learn in time... or you may never learn. We'll see how it goes." They finally walk up right in front of you, wearing only a trenchcoat and... your mask? Oh know they di'int! "Hey! That's mi-.." They shushed you and lightly caressed your cheek. "No words, my sweet... Why did you leave me? I thought you loved me..." You raised a brow at them, who the fuck...? "Uhhh, I don't remember lovin' nobody." The person sneered and removed their hand from your face. "No... You're lying... You... still love me. I know it!" You just had a look of pure confusion on your face, is this person insane? "Listen pal, I think ya got the wrong-..." "NO! YOU ARE THE RIGHT GIRL! I have been watching you for so long.... it is because of him is it not!? The red man! He stole you from me!" He went to grab a... holy fuck, is that a chainsaw!? "Well, if I can't have you-..." And suddenly you hear a window smash from right behind you and Deadpool straight up dropkicks the mysterious psycho before ripping the rope off of you and picking you up bridal style. "My hero~" you cooed through a laugh, earning a wink from him. He quickly runs out back through the window and towards his apartment.

~~~~time skip~~~~

He puts you down on his couch and flops next to you. "What would ya do without me, girl wonder?" He laughed as you pouted. "I! ...FUCK!" You bolt back off the couch. "Oh my~ You fuck?" Deadpool cooed. You waved him off and started pacing back and forth. "That psycho dickface still has my mask!" You sit back down and hold your face in your hands. Deadpool just shrugs. "Get a new one? I renew my masks all the time!" You shake your head and lean back. "I guess... that mask is just kinda important to me.." Deadpool went silent for a bit and just wrapped an arm around you, holding you close. "We can get it back late-...." And as if your prayers were almost answered, the psychotic person smashes through Deadpool's window with the chainsaw. "YOU, RED MAN, ARE THE PROBLEM. IF I ELIMINATE YOU THEN MY SWEET (NAME) SHALL BE MINE ONCE AGAIN!" Ooooh jeez. They start swinging their chainsaw at Deadpool which he expertly dodges. "Oooh, a little to the left? No! My left not yours! Ha! Almost!" You snicker as Deadpool says this while avoiding all hits. "Anyways, I'm bored!" Deadpool then grabs the chainsaw and runs it through the person and into the wall just as the chainsaw runs out of fuel. You hear them cough up some blood. "Aaawww man. Not my mask!" You whine. Deadpool walks up to the person and places his hand on the mask. "C'mon gang! Let's see who this meddling villain really is under this phony mask!" Deadpool states before yanking the mask off.

Your eyes widen and your heart beat gets faster and faster... You... You honestly couldn't believe your eyes... was it really them? Holy fuck.......

A.N. SURPRISE BITCH, THOUGHT YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST OF ME? I'M STILL ALIIIIIIVE. I have no excuse on why this took so long other than I just completely forgot. I also realize that people reading this story have watched the movie so I'd like to take the time to say that I have started writing this WAY BEFORE THE MOVIE WAS OUT. WHICH MEANS THAT THIS DEADPOOL IS PURELY BASED OFF OF THE COMICS. Also, I am absolutely shocked by all of your support, I never expected this story to be so loved. So thank you so much and I apologise for this long ass wait. I'll try to update this as often as I can! I love you all and thank you so much for your wonderful messages and comments! xx