The big J

After you drank your beer, you shivered and held your arms trying to warm up, Deadpool notices this and puts an arm around you before pulling you next to him, letting you snuggle into him and falling asleep on him.

He picks you up bridal style, chuckling a bit at your sleeping form, you literally just woke up, maybe you weren't quite wide awake yet? he shrugs and walks back down into his room where he sets you in his bed.

~~~time skip~~~

You slowly open your eyes, crap, did you seriously fall asleep on him? your eyes still half closed and blury, you yawn some, as you go to stretch you feel something be pressed against you, you open your eyes more until your vision is clear before looking up to see Deadpool laying down right in front of you, arms around your waist. He was snoring extremely loudly, but you found it kind of cute, but you still had to get up, so you attempt to slide out of his arms but that only makes him hold on tighter. You huff lightly, you didn't want to, but you were going to have to wake him up. "Deadpool?~" You cooed gently as you gave his nose a swift poke, you were not expecting the next thing, he actually moans and snuggles his face into your hair, you blush brightly, did he actually just moan?! This time you placed both your hands on his shoulders and attempted to push him off, but he only growled and his hand started traveling down to your ass, that's it, he maybe sleeping but you ain't havin none of dat! you grabbed the gun you always have in your gun holster and point it at Wade's head, you pulled the trigger the second he squeezed your ass, there, you may have some blood on your face, but at least he's off of you.

~~~time skip~~~

As you expected, Deadpool wakes up after healing himself from that headshot. "The fuck just happened!?" He asks confused. You chuckle and come back through with waffles, giving Deadpool a plate. "I was trying to get your hand off my ass" you reply with a grin as you both sit down on the sofa. "I was actually touching your ass? nice..." Deadpool says as he lifts his mask above his mouth and eats the slightly burned waffles. You huff a bit, he could be such a pig, but he makes up for it with a good heart. A sly smirk approaches your face. "So, why were you moaning in your sleep?" You had to ask. Deadpool "I ha a wet dweam, duh" He replied with his mouth full of waffles. You chuckle at that "Oooh~ about who?" you ask curiously. This time you actually catch a blush on Deadpool's cheeks, he scratches the back of his neck. "Uh, well, it's really none of your business" He replies, he's right, you shrug and continue eating your waffles, you and Deadpool had to go out and fight Juggernaut today, so this'll be fun.

~~~time skip~~~

You and Deadpool arrive at the location Weasel had given you, Juggernaut should be here, all of a sudden you both hear a loud yell and of course, the big J himself, Juggernaut comes smashing through the walls, glaring at both of you. "Hey! big J! nice to meet'cha, DP told me so much about you!" You say enthusiastically, might as well make a good impression right? Juggernaut grunts response before charging at both of you, you both dodge without a sweat, Deadpool is then suddenly dressed as a matador before pulling out a red cape and waving it in front of Juggernaut, you honestly tried your hardest not to laugh, what the hell was he doing!? "You dare make a fool of me!?" Juggernaut yells, although he was clearly making a fool of himself by charging at Deadpool, just as Juggernaut was about to hit Deadpool, he moves out of the way along with the red cape, making Juggernaut run right past him and accidentally run into a wall, oh, you could already feel the furious aura that obviously surrounded this man. As he got back on his feet, you ran up to him and flippen on his shoulders, placing a C4 on his red helmet and flipping back off, taking immediate cover with Deadpool. BOOM that explosion was fucking A! You and Deadpool peek your heads from cover, only to pout when you see that Juggernaut is absolutely fine. "Go in the building and find the hard drive! I'll hold him off!" Deadpool demands as he charges to Juggernaut, completely distracting him, you get up and sneak into the building, looking around rather hurriedly for the hard drive, it has to be somewhere! you only hope that Deadpool was going to be alright! wait! no no no! focus (name)! you gotta find that hard drive! you run upstairs, there were a few baddies but it was nothing you couldn't handle, you easily sliced through them before coming across a locked door, you were out of C4 so you stepped back from a safe distance and threw a grenade at the door, the door of course blew up and you quickly ran in, the only thing in the room was a desk and a chair, the desk had a computer on it, as you scanned the computer you grinned, the hard drive was plugged Into it! Booya! you quickly grab the hard drive and run the fuck out of the building, you find Deadpool and Juggernaut still going at it, you grab Deadpool's arm when you get the chance and you both run for it.

~~~time skip~~~

You both run into Weasel's place and slam the door behind you, you and Wade look at eachother, there was a moment of silence before the both of you burst into laughter. "That was fucking awesome!" you yell in between laughs. "I know! we should do that again!" Deadpool yells back. Meanwhile Weasel looks at both of you with a raised eyebrow. "I trust you two had fun?" Weasel asked. You nodded and threw the hard drive at him, he quickly caught it. "Be careful with this!" He scolds, clearly that hard drive must have pretty important stuff on it. He plugs it into his computer as you and Deadpool look over his shoulders eagerly, once he got up the files that were on the hard drive, you couldn't believe your eyes...

A.N. NYAA! sorry guys! I honestly hate keeping you waiting! but unfortunately I have to do stuff in the outside world too! I promise you guys, no matter how long it takes, this story will keep being updated! I won't give up on it! thanks for reading! love you all! ♥♡♥