Stalk the Stalker

He plugs it into his computer as you and Deadpool look over his shoulders eagerly, once he got up the files that were on the hard drive, you couldn't believe your eyes...

They were all pictures... of you! what the fuck were they doing in there! they were pictures from when you escaped the asylum, all the way to you eating that burrito yesterday! "The fuck!? who took these!?" you practically yelled into Weasel's ear. Weasel rubbed his ear before replying. "I'll check if you give me a minute" He said before doing some complicated hacking shit on the computer. "Hm, who ever owns these files has pretty good security, this might take a while" Weasel states as he already began to do some hardcore hacking stuff. You and Deadpool sighed in unison, you both sit down.
"Looks like (nickname) got herself a stalker." Deadpool says with a slight smirk. You roll your eyes. "I don't blame them, I mean, look at me!" You say rather arrogantly. Deadpool grins. "Don't mind if I do!" He says as he lifts his hands towards your mask. "Hey! I found something!" Weasel calls through, making Deadpool retract his hands. You both stand up and run back to Weasel. "This'll take a while, huh Weez?" Deadpool says with a raised eyebrow. "I said might take a while" He counters before going back to what he was going to say. "Anyways, I haven't found this person's identity-" Weasel was interrupted by laughter from Deadpool. "Heh heh, you said tity" He said, god he's childish. You and Weasel share the same eye roll. "As I was saying, I may not have found out who this person is, but I did find their location!" He states showing both of you the location on his computer.

~~~time skip~~~

You and Deadpool arrive at the given location, it was some old bar filled with thugs, normally, you'd both crash in there all trigger happy and stuff, but you need to find out who this guy is, so you simply peek through the window a look around, Weasel gave you a device that would track the person, they appear has a red dot on the said device, the closer you got to them, the quicker the beeping sound. You both noticed a person in a black trench coat and hat shading their face, well, that's not sketchy. You thought to yourself sarcastically before pointing the device at them, as you expected, the device's beep sped up. "I guess that sketchy lookin dude is our guy" you whisper to Deadpool. "Or girl" He states before crossing his arms. You smile and decide to wait for this person to walk out of the bar so you could follow them back to where ever they live or work. You yawn and stretch. "Looks like we'll have to wait a while" You say as you make yourself comfortable. Deadpool opens his mouth to speak but you interrupt him. "No, we're not going to burst in there and shoot everything that moves" You say to him knowingly to which he replies with a pout before slouching against the wall. Surprisingly, it was a moment of silence, something had been on your mind, and you had to ask Deadpool about it. "Hey... DP?" you ask softly. He perks his head up at you and sits next to you. "Yeeeeeeeeesssss?~" He coos in a childish manner. You slowly rise your head up and turn to look at him dead in the eyes through your mask. "I wanted ask..." You said in a gentle and shy tone, Deadpool waits patiently for your question. "... Who was in your wet dream?" you asked with a suddenly perky and curious tone. Deadpool may have had his mask on, but you could already sense the shock on his face, as if he wasn't expecting that question at all. "Uhh, well, it, I mean, the dre- guh" He started to stutter uncontrollably, you felt Deadpool's cheeks before laughing your head off, they were red hot! your laughter just made his cheeks even hotter. "I'It's not funny (nickname)!" He says, you could already see a childish pout form under his mask. You take a deep breath after finishing laughing. "It was kinda funny" you reply. "(Name)... my uhh, d-dream you see, was um, it was about-" He suddenly got interrupted when you grabbed him by the arm and hid the two of you behind a wall. "The person is out, we should start following him" You state before turning to face Deadpool with a smirk. "We'll continue this conversation later" And with that, you both started following them all stealthy like.

~~~time skip~~~

The places you were walking past... it seemed so... familiar, in fact, you definitely knew this location, it's on the tip of your tongue, you just can't quite put your finger on it... "Are we there yet?" Deadpool suddenly whispers to you, pulling you out of your thoughts. "Wuh! uhh, almost I think" you reply, failing horribly to hide the distraction in your voice. Deadpool nods, but about 5 seconds later... "Are we there yet?" he asks again. "What? dude, you literally just asked me, I don't know if we are or not, just keep it down!" You said irritably, it's not that you were annoyed with Deadpool, you just wanted to be left in thought for a bit...
Deadpool senses the irritation in your voice and immediately pipes down, hanging his head down. "sorry" he says softly. You shake your head, you felt pretty guilty now. "You don't have anything to be sorry for silly" you say in a perky but quiet tone. Deadpool slightly smiles, relieved you weren't at least mad at him. "I think I know this area, I can't quite remember though" You whisper to Deadpool, you can't believe the guy you're following couldn't hear all this whispering. Deadpool tilts his head at you. "It's a pretty isolated place... you like comin here to chill or something? I wouldn't, this place creeps the shit outta me" He replies. You smiled, you were about say something back, but completely stopped in your tracks when you saw the person enter a large, empty and runned down building, you froze completely, so many horrific memories flooding back in as you watched the sketchy person enter the asylum...

A.N. Sorry for the 1000th time for the wait! most of my homework took me all day to do! but here's the 8th chapter! enjoy! love ya! ^.^/