Family Reunion?

Your eyes widen and your heart beat gets faster and faster... You... You honestly couldn't believe your eyes... was it really them? Holy fuck.......

You gently place a hand over his patched up, scabbed face as he peers up at you with tired eyes... He hasn't aged a day. "...Ronaldo, I thought you fucking died!" Deadpool blinked and quickly stepped in. "Hey hey! You know this freak? Is he your ex lover coming back to romantically win over your heart and apologise for his dumb mistakes? Do you want me to fucking end him?" You and Ronaldo both just stare at the possibly jealous Deadpool. "It's fine, D-..." You were interrupted by Ronaldo yanking the chainsaw out of him and grabbing both of your hands. "(Name)! My love... I've waited so long for this moment... please! Come with me!" He looked deep into your eyes and looked as if he was going in for a kiss until Deadpool suddenly pulled out a katana between your faces. He then gently nudges you out of the way and pushes Ronaldo against the wall, his katana against the guy's neck. "Now listen here, fuckbutt! I don't know and I don't care who you are. But you bett-..." You harshly grab Deadpool by the shoulder and shove him away.

"DP! He ain't my lover! He's an old friend..." You stare at Ron in confusion. "What the fuck has gotten into ya buddy? Ya look like a fuckin' zombie and you're suddenly in love with me?" You exclaimed with a quirked eyebrow. Ron stared at your confused (eye colour) eyes and answered. "...W-Was I not always in love with you...? I thought we were intimate lover-... AGHH!" He suddenly dropped to his knees and held his head in utter pain, you yelped and dropped with him, holding his shoulders. "Fuck! Ron! What's going on!?" And then without warning, Deadpool swiftly swoops you up and twirls you out of the way as Ron tried to stab you with a knife.

"C'mon, doll~ Let's dash!" Deadpool says with a snicker before safely putting you down and pointing a gun right at Ron's head. "Get outta my fucking crib or I'll make you wish your abortion didn't fucking fail." Ron glared at the two of you. "I'll be back." And with that, he jumped out of the window and vanished.

You sat on the couch, looking exhausted. Deadpool crashed down next you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders where you laid your head on his own shoulder. "Fuck. What a night." You breathed out. "Heh, yeah! Who was that fucktard anywa-..." Deadpool suddenly blinked as he heard a little snore and stared down at your sleeping form, he smiled warmly to himself before lifting his mask and ever so gently kissing your forehead. "Goodnight. Girl wonder~" He then carried you into his room where he'd lay next you with comforting snuggles... He will catch this guy and fucking kill him. No one will take you away from him. No one.

A.N. Okaaaaayyyy, so it hasn't ended with a cliffhanger this time! Hehe... Please don't hurt me.