4

The next events were a hazy to me. I couldn't process my thoughts. There was Stiles - his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist, tugging me along. And me - following him obediently, not able to think logically. In the dark I could just make out that his smirk had been replaced by a concentrated frown, and I followed idly behind him.

Eventually realisation came to me and I asked cautiously, "Stiles?..." He didn't seem to even register me; he only pulled me closer, re-adjusting his grip. The fact that he ignored me was infuriating. I had a sudden consciousness to the situation and stopped dead in my tracks, ripping my hand from his clasp.

The look Stiles gave me made me regret my decision immediately. I couldn't possibly know what he was doing, where he was taking me or what was wrong with him. I was stupid to think he wouldn't do to me what he did to Scott. I was only human after all.

He let out a sigh, I'd clearly tested his patience. Stiles let his tongue glide along his lower lip as he sauntered towards me, a dark, menacing look in his eyes. I tried to stand my ground but instead I gulped, unable to hide how intimidated I was. I felt like prey being trapped by its predator as I cowered under his glare.

The corridor was still shadowed and the boy in front of me seemed to converge with this blackness as he approached closer and closer. He finally stopped still when he was a few centimetres from me. "What do you think you're doing?" That same perfect smirk reformed on his face.

"Getting away from you." I spat, an unusual sense of confidence overwhelmed me and I pushed past, knocking Stiles by the shoulder.

His eyebrow rose at my sudden outburst. "I never knew you had so much feist in you little Lisa." I couldn't believe him, what the hell was up with Stiles? I didn't know what to say to him, I just had to get away. I turned and ran through the halls, trying to find someone, anyone to help me. Unfortunately for me, Stiles was fast and before I knew it his hand had snaked its way around my waist and when I tried to yell, his palm clamped over my mouth. "Shhhh." He whispered in my ear. Although I was extremely scared, I couldn't help but think - what a condescending prat.

When I eventually stopped struggling Stiles removed his hand from my lips, however not from my waist. I was stuck in my spot as I could feel him pressed up against my back. I figured that there was no use in shouting, there was no one around and I suppose Scott and his friends had given up in trying to fight him for now.

"What do you want with me?" My eyes narrowed as I tried to think through why I was in this position. We'd never even spoken before this. I didn't think he even knew my name. Why would he take an interest in me now?

He seemed to actually think about the answer to this question. "You, my dear, are to entertain me." He chuckled to himself at this. "But you're okay with that, right? I know you are."

"You do? Huh?" This couldn't be Stiles...

"I do, in fact, do you want to know why? Because Stiles knew. He knew you were into him." No he didn't, he couldn't have... "And I know," He continued, "That you would do anything for him if he asked, well," He corrected, "If I asked." I rolled my eyes, dismissing his arrogance, but deep down, I knew I would. If he asked, I would do anything.