5

We were stood in Stiles' room. The sheriff was out looking for him. I'd always imagined what his room looked like, but it just seemed like any normal room -a desk, computer, posters, a bed. Normal. That was something Stiles wasn't right now, normal. I didn't really know what he wanted me for. 'To entertain'. I'm not even that entertaining.

"So, Lisa," He spoke, leaning against his chair. Why did my heart start beating so fast? Calm it, Lisa, it's not even Stiles, not really. "Want to help me in my dastardly evil plan?" He smirked.
I crossed my arms, "No thanks."

He stood up and sauntered closer to me, "Well, if you're not going to help me with that," He was getting closer, "Then you're going to have to be useful for something else." Too close. I backed away but he just kept stepping forward. He was staring into my eyes, a wicked smile playing on his lips. Behind me, the mattress of his bed hit the hind of my knees and I fell back. My arms held me up, my face was the definition of annoyed. Stiles grinned above me.

I stood up and pushed him away harshly, walking to the other side of the room, "Piss off."

"Don't be like that," He pouted, "I'm only messing."

"Sure you are," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Can't we at least try to get on?" He pleaded, mockingly.

"No." I stated. "I want to go home." My parents would be worried sick by now. I immediately remembered I had my phone in my jean pocket, how'd I not thought of this before? When I slyly reached behind me, there was nothing there to feel. I must've lost it amongst all the drama. The hope in my heart deflated.

"Well that's not happening."

"Why not?" I was completey irritated by the lack of reason for me being here.

"Because," He sighed, "There's a few tricks going to be played on Scott McCall and his little pack, in fact, on the entire of Beacon Hills." He explained, I dreaded what he could actually do, still unsure of his supernatural abilities and the fact that he could hurt the people I care about.

"What's that got to do with me?" He hesitated. That was new. I gave him a look of impatience, suddenly feeling confident.

"I don't want you getting in the way," Stiles seemed... uncomfortable.

"Why?" I asked, "It's not like I could do anything to stop you."

"It's not that."

"Then what?"

"I don't want you getting hurt!"