Nice chat(2)

I'm currently with my...nephews? Grandsons? I have no clue, but I'm with both of them.
"Since you're going to be living here, there are some things you'll need to know." Stefan says.
"Like?" I ask. Please don't tell me this is now a drama town.
"Like the originals, a couple look a likes, curses, the whole vendetta." Damon replies.
"Alright." I sigh and sit down. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm still confused..." I say.
"About what?" Stefan asks.
I don't want to be rude, but I cannot help it.
"Which one of you is Elena dating?" I ask innocently, hiding my smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took them two hours.
Two hours.
That's how long to explain everything to me. From Katherine, to ripper, doppelgängers to hybrids. I find the originals quite fascinating. Imagine being the first vampires ever.
"They are heartless monsters." Stefan says.
"They don't sound that bad." I admit.
They gape at me, looking at me as if I'm stupid.
"Whatever. All this explaining is messing with my head. I'm going to a bar. Any around here?" I ask.
"Yeah, the Mystic Grill." Damon says.
"How original...ha! I made a funny." I say giggling. Although my joke was lame, I see they can't help but smile a little. I smile at them and make my way, taking my car and arriving there five minutes later. Doesn't look too bad.
I walk inside, and I'm correct. It's a nice little place. I make my way towards the bar and order a shot of bourbon.
"I'm going to have to see some I.D." The bartender says. I look him in the eyes.
"No you don't. You will give me a shot of bourbon, on the house." I compel.
"Right, shot of bourbon on me, coming right up." He says, handing me my alcohol. I look around the bar, wondering if I know anyone here, which is highly unlikely. I see a gang of people, one of them looks identical to the picture Stefan showed me of Katherine, but with straight hair. This must be Elena. I catch eyes with a woman and can automatically know she's a Bennet. She looks a lot like her ancestor Lilia. She looks at me, furrowing her eyebrows, probably wondering who I am. I simply smirk and return to drinking my bourbon. A few seconds later I feel a presence.
"Excuse me?" The Bennet asks.
"Yes?" I ask, turning around, face to face with her.
"I haven't seen you around before. My name's Bonnie." She says, holding out her hand. Ah, witches.
"If you wanted to read me, all you have to do is ask. No need for fake conversation." I say and watch as her expression minors shock.
"I know you're a Bennet, which means you're a witch." I state.
"How?" She asks.
"I can tell. Your ancestors were very good friends of mine." I say, casually taking another sip.
"My ancestors-" she's cut off by Elena coming over.
"You okay Bon?" She asks, looking at me wearily.
"Don't worry Elena, we're just having a chat." I say.
"How do you know my name?" She asks, looking frightened.
"Your boyfriend." I say, bored of this conversation.
"Stefan?" She asks, slightly relaxing.
I finally got a straight answer.
"Yep." I say smirking.
"Who are you?" Bonnie asks. I sigh, and hold out my hand.
"See for yourself." I say. He slowly touches my hand and gasps.
"Anaka Salvatore." She replies.
"Nice to meet you both." I respond.
"You act like Damon, you must be his and Stefan's sister." Elena says.
"Nope." I say.
"She's their ancestor." Bonnie replies.
"Ancestor? But...you're a vampire?" She whispers.
"Yeah." I say whispering as well and winking at her.
"How old are you?" Bonnie asks.
"Why does everyone want to know my age?" I ask.
"It's good information to know, love." A different voice says. I look at whomever interrupted and see a blond-ish blue eyed man. Handsome. Was my immediate thought.
"Klaus. What are you doing here?" Bonnie asks. Klaus? As in the original hybrid Klaus? See, I knew they didn't sound that bad.
"Just having a drink. I see a newcomer. What's your name love?" He asks, finally looking at me. He freezes for a millisecond, that a human would have missed, but not me. I saw it. Might this man know me?
"Hmm...Anaka Salvatore." I finally respond. He smiles, showing dimples.
"Nice to meet you Anaka. I'm Niklaus Mikaelson." He says, taking my hand and kissing it. I can't help but blush slightly. Now this one knows manners. How I miss the past sometimes.
I feel like I know him...
"Nice to meet you Klaus. If I may call you that." I say. His smile widens when I call him that.
"Don't fraternize with the enemy Ann." I hear Damon's voice, walking up to us.
"I didn't say you could call me that." I respond, defensive for some reason.
"Yeah well, I don't ask permission for a lot of things." He says, smirking.
"It was nice meeting you, love. Hopefully we can talk again soon." Klaus says while winking, and then leaves. He's certainly the charmer.
"Anaka, he's the enemy! You can't be all chum with him." Damon hisses.
"You're lucky we're in a room full of humans Damon. I don't let anyone tell me what to do." I say and walk out the door. I realize that it's already nightfall, I wonder how long I was in there. I walk to the parking lot and see my car, but on the side, I see something else...