Invitation(4)

Coca Kola.

I burst out laughing that the name. I hadn't even thought about it when I said it, I just blurted it out. At least he has a sense of humour.
"What are you laughing about?" Damon says outside my door.
Oh now he's here?
"N-nothing." I say, trying to cover up my laugh.
I've honestly never heard of an original asking forgiveness. I'm confused about that. Maybe he has other plans? Either way, I'll go to this ball. I haven't been to one since the 1800's and I miss it. I finally open the box and see a beautiful strapless white dress that goes mid thigh. I look at the clock and see its three in the afternoon. Whoops.
I try it on and see that it hugs every curve of my body. It's a nice dress, it really is, it's just my pride is telling me not to wear it. Screw pride for the night, this dress is gorgeous! I'm changing into a pair of jeans and a tank top when I hear multiple voices downstairs. Curious, I go downstairs. Walking down, a step creeks and everyone looks at me. I simply continue down the stairs.
"Who is she?" A blonde asks.
"That's the girl we were telling you about Care." I hear Elena whisper, which is useless when I CAN HEAR HER. After everyone introduces themselves, they begin talking about a ball.
"Wait, you mean the Mikaelson ball?" I interrupt. Their heads all snap to me.
"How'd you know?" Elena asks.
"I've been invited." I say.
"By who?" Damon asks.
"...Kol." I say, deciding to tell them.
"Kol? What would Kol want with her?" Elena asks. I squint my eyes.
"That's rude." I state. Her eyes grow wide.
"No no, I meant....I didn't mean it like that!" She quickly fixes.
"Well I've got places to go, people to see." I say.
"Oh yeah? Who? You don't know anyone here except the people in this house." Damon says.
"Oh yeah? Well...Shut up." I say half heartedly and walk out the door. I decide to go to the grill to get back my car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I finally get there, I see a familiar figure standing beside my car. When he sees me he smirks.
"I had a feeling this was your car, love." Klaus says.
"Not being rude, but what are you doing beside my car?" I ask.
"I haven't seen you in almost 800 years and that's what you ask?" He asks.
Wait, what?
"I think it was unfair to take away your memories. And now that I finally see you, I've realized that." He says, walking up to me.
"Take away...? You compelled me!" I say flabbergasted(that word is so funny)
"Yes love, I did. But I'm here to give them back." He says and steps so close that were standing close. He looks me in the eye.
"You remember 1120 to 1122." He compels/un-compels.
~~~~1120•17 years old~~~
Running from my brother I'm giggling. He's trying to catch me but I think I'm too fast. Still running, I look behind me to see if he's there but I collide with someone and fall. But before I could fall, someone catches me by the waist. I look up to see a handsome blonde man with beautiful blue eyes. I blush deeply.
"I am terribly sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I say wide eyed, but relax once he smiles at me.
"It's alright love. May I ask why you were running?" He asks.
"Oh, just playing a game with my brother. Oh how rude of me! My name is Anaka Salvatore." I say. He takes my hand and gently kisses it, making me blush once again.
"Pleasure to meet you Anaka. I'm Niklaus Mikaelson." He says, still smiling.
"Niklaus? That's too long. May I call you Klaus?" I ask politely. He looks surprised.
"No one has ever called me that, but you may. Speaking of which, I shall give you a nickname as well. May I call you...Ann?" He asks.
"Of course." I say giggling. Once I start giggling, his smile grows wider and shows his dimples.
"I think this is the start of a wonderful friendship, if I may say." He says, walking with me. I pretend to think.
"You may." I say.
~~~~1121•18 years old~~~~
"Klaus! It's no fair. I never win at chase with you." I say pouting. He appears behind me.
"That's the fun." He says, smirking.
"Not for me." I say, playfully pushing him. He chuckles.
"I think it's time we get you home love, with all the animal attacks happening lately." He says, turning serious.
"Alright. You will come get me tomorrow then?" I ask.
"Of course." He says, smiling.
~~~~~1122•19 years old~~~~
"I will not!" I yell at my father.
"Yes you will! It is time you are married." He yells. I run out the door, hearing the yelling of my name become fainter and fainter. Once in the woods, I fall and sob my heart out. I hear crunching of branches and my head snaps up, only to be met with the eyes of a stranger. I start panicking, I back up as far as I can, only to be met with my back hitting a tree.
"Don't cry, this will be over soon." He says, smiling evilly.
"P-please don't hurt me." I mange to say. He grabs me and I scream as his teeth penetrate my skin in my neck. On the bridge of death, he stops and I see Klaus in near us.
"Let her go!" He yells, furious and worried.
"No! You turned me into this monster, which made me kill everyone I ever loved. Now you shall feel that pain." He says. I manage to whisper "Klaus..." Before I feel my neck snapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up with a start. My neck hurts and so does my head. I look around and see Klaus beside me.
"Klaus?" I ask, my voice raspy.
"Yes love?" He asks.
"Why aren't I dead?" I ask, confused.
"Well...there is a lot to explain..." He starts.
*************
By the time he finishes, I burst out in tears. He brings me close and hugs me.
"I am so sorry Ann. You were the only human I've meet that I didn't want to harm. I wanted to protect you...I didn't want this for you. I was selfish and this is what happen. It's my fault." He says, guilty and sad.
"I do not blame you Klaus. Just, please don't leave me." I beg.
"I'll never leave you." He promises.
~~~~Flash Back over~~~~~