Chapter 2 ~ I don't know

I sighed loudly, stuck in my room with nothing else to do. All I did was daydream. Daydream about anything. Cats, dragons, phoenixes, being a snake, being a bird, having a romantic affair with a prince, stuff like that. Sebastian had gone out into town to get some items. I wanted him to get some makeup, such as mascara, eye liner, blush, and concealer. I wanted to try out makeup, to see if it gives the 'good displays' of your face like the women say. Hm. 

I'm suddenly reminded of Sebastian and the dwarfish Ciel. What they said about me being from the 1700s cannot be true, as it is indeed impossible for a human to live that long. It defies the logic of nature. But whatever, what my main problem is right now is to find something to occupy myself with. What to do?

Aha!

~+~+~

"Hey, Ciel~" I smirked, annoying him. "(y/n), it is rude to call people by their first names!" He retorted, crossing his arms like a little boy. Heh, he's like a grumpy marshmallow. "But you just called me by my first name, Phantomhive." I sneered, adding emotion to 'Phantomhive.' "I-It doesn't matter!" Ciel was flustered by now, angry at me. Steam was coming out of his ears. "Oh, respect your elders for once, Phantomhive." I winked with a smug expression, waving around a letter I grabbed from his desk. "You're only 25 years ol-" I cut him off, annoying him more. "But I'm 14 years older than you, so technically I am one of your elders. Oh, but wait. I'm from the 1700s. I'm, uh, 'not a human,' So, yeah, I'm technically an elder." I knew what he was thinking now. He's probably thinking that it is rude to cut someone off. "(y/n)! Get out of my study room, I'm trying to concentrate!" He yelled angrily. I didn't show anything at all. "Oh? Alright, alright. Calm your mind, after all, you can't concentrate since you are stressed~" I said before leaving his study room.

That. Was. AWESOME!

~+~+~ 

So, by now, Sebastian was back. The three servants whom were named Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin had made some accidents.. such as spilling tea on my dress and not warning me about the cow poop fertilizer in the grass. Not to mention, my dress now has a hole in it because Baldroy thought I was an intruder.

Sebastian sighed, putting his hand to his temple. He shook his head with a regretful look.

"Finny, Mey-Rin, Baldroy. I am really disappointed with all of you. You have shown you are not capable of keeping the manor well-kept with a guest here. In order to make this up, you will have to run some errands for neighboring manors." Sebastian informed, before adding, "Write this down. You will take the carriage to Foxsmith and deliver this to them." Sebastian held up a green envelope. "There are instructions for the rest in the carriage." 

"Now, go!" 

Wow. Sebastian is pretty calm about this. At once, the servants scurried out of the manor. The main door closed with a loud bang. "Now then, (y/n)." Sebastian stared at me with a scary look, and his eyes turned pink for a second. Sebastian pinned me against the wall which made me blush so hard. "I didn't get to ask you a question yesterday..."

"What are you?" He bluntly asked. It took me aback, as it showed no emotion. "I'm a human, right..?" I told the truth. I was just a human, or so I thought. "Are you? You certainly don't have the traits as one. You certainly don't smell like one, so, what are you, I ask again? If you don't answer correctly, I will have to find out myself." He whispered in my ear with a sinister tone. "I-I don't know what I am!" I blurted out. "Now, that explains a lot. Will you help me in finding out what you are?" The man held out his hand in a friendly tone. I felt too dizzy to do anything. "Ah, have I scared you? I'm deeply sorry, my lady." I went back to reality after I heard that. "I need some fresh air, Sebastian." I needed time to think. To think about what just happened. "Alright, I shall take you to the garden."

Before we were able to go to the garden, I heard yet a familiar voice. "Wait!" Ciel's voice echoed over the main room. "Young master, what is it?" Sebastian asked, knitting his brows in frustration, as if he sensed a cold atmosphere around Ciel. "Sebastian. I need you to do something before you take (y/n) to the garden. There is supposed to be a messenger delivering an envelope to me today. Once you escort (y/n) to the garden, please keep a close watch on the door. The messenger will be arriving at 5 pm, and it is important. It's from the queen." The young boy explained. 

"Yes, my lord."

~+~+~

The letter finally came after a while. I jumped to the conclusion that Sebastian was just suspicious of me and his eyes were a hallucination that had ties to my nightmare. While Sebastian was cooking us a fancy dinner, more like a feast, Ciel decided to talk about the letter with me. "Huh, the manor that those three idiots went off to has their guests disappear each time that they hold a party." Ciel murmured. "Foxsmith, huh?" I replied, playing with my fingers. "It's no surprise the Queen sent us the letter, people from noble families are the only ones disappearing." The blue haired boy pointed out. Ciel got up and went to a handle and rung it. "You're calling Sebastian over here?" I said with surprise. Isn't Sebastian busy cooking? "Ah, yeah." In a matter of seconds, Sebastian was in the study room.

"My lord, what do you need?" Sebastian had a blank face.

"I need you to question the families of the people who disappeared." Ciel commanded the butler. He gave Sebastian the envelope, and the mysterious Sebastian left at once. "Wasn't he busy cooking?"

"He'll manage through it. Trust me, I know my butler."

Soon, after 15 minutes, Sebastian was back and ready to serve dinner. It was really fast, no, inhuman fast. I wonder what he did.

Anyways, right now Ciel and I are eating dinner. It's sort of silent in this room. There was way too much food for me to eat, which amazed me. There was everything here. It was like a buffet. "Sebastian, report your progress."

"Ah, yes. All the victims did not believe in curses. They all were teenagers, and had a relationship with someone from the Foxsmith family. That person was named Johnathan Foxsmith and was about 20 years old. What I am thinking now is that the man brought the person to the basement and brutally murdered them, as the basement is locked from anyone who isn't a Foxsmith from entering. The main suspect is, of course, John. My lord, the Foxsmiths are hosting a ball in two days. Shall we use the ball to our advantage?" Whoa. All that information in 15 minutes? My gosh. 

"Yes, and (y/n), I need you to get Johnathan to take you downstairs to his basement. Sebastian and I will cover for you. Is that clear?" Ciel asked of me. I nodded silently, feeling nervous. I might die if I go there! Well, I do trust them, but will they make it in time to save me if I do get that man to take me to the basement?

 I like writing this too much >_> Probably because this is the only thing that I can do that is fun.. oh well. I hope you guys are hyped about the next chapter :D (By you guys, I mean the only 5 people who read my story. Thank you so much <3 It's at least better than 0 views <3)