Chapter 10 - The Mystery

Ah god, school is so tough. Again, I am sorry I couldn't update sooner. Dress Luna wears at ball: imgur.com/qiFKNl6 By the way, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE!

"These days.. I often get customers who are incomplete." Undertaker informed, smiling creepily as he walked around. I shivered, creeped out at the man. "Incomplete?" Sebastian repeated, staring blankly at the Undertaker. "Yes, incomplete... the wombs are missing." He sounded like he was actually enjoying it as he grabbed a fake head. Although it was fake, it looked really realistic. "Though the killer makes quite violent splatter," He turned his head to us.

"The wombs themself are neatly cut out." 

"It was done on a public road, even if it was not a high-traffic one.. Wouldn't such an excision have been difficult for an amateur, particularly in the middle of the night?" Sebastian said, which made me think. The murderer must have chosen the person they thought would be the weakest and easiest person to kill. In this case, all the victims were girls, which was understandable.

Weak girls with hard to move in dresses. An easy victim. But, anyone could hear the scream of the victim. They'd have to kill the victim first, then cut out the parts. Although, cutting out the parts does take a long time. By the time they'd finish cutting her, the sheriffs would already be there. But, what if the murderer knocks out the victim from behind, and then-!

"You're a sharp one, butler. That's my opinion as well." The creepy man laughed. He walked over to Luna. He then put a hand on her shoulder and leaned down to her. "First, the Ripper slashes their throats with a sharp hand weapon," He pretended to slash her throat, which made me stiffen. "Then cuts this part open... and takes what's precious to them." Luna looked uncomfortable, as Undertaker poked her cheek with his long, black nails. He got up, but still lingered around the poor girl.

"I'm sure there will be others killed. People like that don't stop, until someone stops them." Undertaker remarked, smiling. Undertaker walked close to Ciel. "Can you do it, o villainous noble Lord Phantomhive?" He continued.

"On the honor of my family crest. I eliminate anyone who defiles the Queen's garden, without exception, and by any means necessary. "

~+~+~

Luna's POV

"Aleister Chambers, the Viscount Druitt. He graduated from medical school, but has not gone into practice. He's thrown several parties at his home. However, people say he simultaneously holds secret parties that only his intimates may attend." Sebastian explained, adjusting his glasses. I scooted closer to Ciel, who was dressed as a girl. "I've heard rumors that he's into black magic and that sort of thing."

"So, you suspect that at these underground parties, they perform ceremonies and sacrifice the prostitutes?" Lau said.

"Do you think he dumps the bodies on the streets?" (y/n) asked, staring coldly outside. The carriage came to a stop, and some gentlemen helped us out. I was wearing a dark blue dress with black to the sides of it. We went inside the large, beautiful mansion. 

"Why couldn't Luna be the one getting kidnapped?! Why do I have to wear this stupid dress?!" Ciel pouted, angry at the fact he looked so girly. "Well, I've always wanted a niece~!" Madam Red smirked, as I laughed. "Luna! Don't laugh at me!" Ciel clenched his fists, looking like a child. "Shorty!" I yelled at him. "Ancient!" He remarked.

"Aww, look at those sisters! Aren't they the cutest, having a sisterly argument with each other!" One woman cooed, closing her eyes. Ciel opened his mouth, ready to shout. "Wait, we're not r-!" Sebastian cut him off, "Young master, you wouldn't want them knowing who you really are, am I correct?" Ciel stiffened, remembering what they were here for. 

"I heard the Viscount adores girls instead of men, too." Madam Red joined in. "Then why couldn't Luna do it?!" Ciel muttered in frustration.

"Well, you're the one doing the case, am I correct?" I remarked. Ciel looked ready to argue. "But you are the one living in my mansion. So, in order to repay me, you could actually do this job." He looked away, feeling confident. "What if I don't want to?" I simply said. He looked defeated, as he tried to find ways to . "Fine, you win." He uttered. Sebastian looked amused. 

"My lord, this is a rare case. You don't always give up." The butler added. "Well, it's for Luna.. I mean, I don't want to argue with someone who's wrong!" Ciel quickly changed his answer, making me giggle. "He fancies me! He fancies me!" I chanted, making the poor kid blush. Sebastian then reminded me to call Ciel as a she.

We soon noticed (y/n), Madam Red and Lau were gone, but we didn't care. "What if your blonde haired friend sees you as a girl?" I giggled. "Oh! Look at that cute dress!" Everyone froze. "Luna.. you cursed us." Ciel muttered. We went under the table to hide, surprisingly. "This was the only place we could hide.." Sebastian murmured. "Where could she had gone?" Elizabeth cried. Today was going to be a rough day.

Haven't updated in FOREVER! Really, the only days I could update is when I have no school! ;-; Remember, vote, comment, and share! Means a lot to me! <3