Prologue

Harry Styles- The Jock, the popular one, you either love him or you hate him, well most of Easton High love him. He's best mate is Louis Tomlinson even though he has A LOT of friends, Louis is his 'brother from another mother...and father'. He is not smart, but he's not dumb, he's just bad at school subjects, well that's only because of all his partying. He is tall and slim, has a mop of brown curly hair on his head, he has a never ending torso which the girls swoon over and guys drool over, he has deep forest green sparkly eyes boring with cheekiness also partnered with his cheeky smirk, flashing his perfect straight pearly white teeth, he also has very deep dimples indented into his perfect face. Some guys were envious while others straight forwardly threw themselves at him. He was know as the flirt, known as the man whore, known for being the heart breaker. Most of the school has dated him, guys and girls. Oh yeah, he's also bisexual even if he doesn't like to be labelled.

Then there was Zayn...

Zayn Malik- The hot, quiet, shy geek (but not a dork) who just got on in life with his best mates Liam Payne and Niall Horan. He has a perfectly styled rich black quiff, his eyes were a deep shade of brown swimming with mystery, he was quite tall and very slim, very model like with his perfect cheek bones and jaw structure. He has this mysterious aura around him, you never really know how he feels, unless you're Liam or Niall. He never bothers anyone. When he is with his two, only, friends, he is loud and boisterous not giving a flying donkeys what anyone thinks, well actually he never cares what anyone thinks. He's never been bullied, well there's a few name calling here and there but other than that he gets through Easton High as an invisible person. He is an all rounded excellent student, getting A's in everything, he is the teachers favourite; but NOT the teachers pet. Oh and he isn't gay, straight or bisexual, he is not a fan of being labelled, he believes if he falls in love with someone then what has gender got to do with that, so if he does have to choose one, it would be gay as he prefers guys; even if he has had a girlfriend in the past.

Both students attend Easton High, both are in their second year of college, both are completely opposite, both despise one another, well it's mainly Zayn despising Harry. They can never get on, they never will. It's highly impossible.

But as the saying goes "Nothing is impossible"