Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys! So I just got back yesterday from Devon, I did a lot of activities like: rock climbing, building a raft, camping, hiking, scrambling (climbing over huge boulders) and canoeing. So I'm covered in cuts and bruises :'( I'm heading back tomorrow, for like a Media course sort of thing and I'll be back on Wednesday, so I'll update like on Friday, hopefully :)

At the moments, I'm in love with this song called 'Jack' and it's highly annoying at first, but now I'm totally in love with it >_< It wouldn't let me post it, urghh! So feel free to listen to it and tell me what you think! ;D

And OMG! This story is on page 5 of 'Zarry' AWESOME! This is doing really good, I'm really prpud right now :') The feedback is amazing, you're amazing :* And I've reached 450 fans, but it'll probably decrease, why would you fan me then un-fan me? Do you like to me being sad? :(

Okay, I know I normally post a Zarry GIF but I just fell in love with this Zarry photo, you can say it's an edit all you want, but we Zarry shippers know it's not ;) Yeah, so check out that Zarry kissing photo (it's even my Wattpad background now) -------->>>>

Dedication: I'm dedicating this to @woodsenv because she's just awesome; my name is even in her bio :') Like what? :O And then her comments always make me laugh, I love her SO much <33

Fact: My mum is from India, my dad's from Malaysia and I'm from London, so there's like this whole 'exotic' mix going on there ;P

***

"I still can't believe we're invited to a party! And it's not just any party; it's supposed to be the party of the century!" Niall yells in disbelief as Liam, Niall and Zayn near the loud, thumping, music-blaring, house -or mansion- with people already passed out on the front yard.

Zayn had spoken to his friends, after the kiss he shared with Harry the day before. Niall and Liam were up for it, not really caring that the party was hosted by the popular people of their school. Niall and Liam always dreamed of going to a college party, everyone dancing off their drunken arses. Whereas Zayn was more-or-less forced to this party by his two, very, persistent friends.

"Well believe it because we're here" Zayn grumbles loudly so that his voice could be heard over the loud music from inside the mansion.

Zayn climbs over a drunken, passed out body on the front door step, as he pushes the large wooden oak door. As soon as the door swings open, Zayn covers his ears with his hands. The music was so loud that Zayn's eardrums must have been bleeding. The bass of the loud music causes Zayn to do little jumps as the shock waves move him off the ground. The place was huge, but it was really hot. Everywhere you look you see sweaty bodies dancing onto one another, and not very appropriately either.

Zayn was wearing his regular black skinny jeans, accompanied with a tight black button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore black Nike high tops and carried a leather jacket in his arms. His hair was styles like always, in its perfect quiff. Niall wore black skinny jeans with a white polo, he had a pair of similar high tops to Zayn, and however his were white. His hear was in a small quiff and he had his black Ray Bans hooked on the neck of his polo. Liam had a white tank top on with a sleeveless jean jacket with and black skinny jeans. He work white high tope, the exact same as Niall's. His hair was the shortest quiff out of all three lads, but it was still perfect.

All in all, all three boys looked very sexy, very sexy in deed. They all compliment each other, but if someone else, out of their little trio does, they they'll simply shrug off the compliment believing that the people are lying, but in reality, all three of them were definitely one of the hottest guys at their school. But because they weren't popular, their looks didn't matter, just because they don't play football.