Chapter 2

A/N: Heeey, I updated fast right? Well that's because I'm freeeee...like a bird, not a pigeon, becuase those fuckers are shitting scary! >_<

PROM WAS AMAZING ;D

WARNING: This chapter is more on the filler side, there's still drama though ;)

Did you guys see the Larry ship epic fail? Well basically, Larry shippers were tweeting a shadow gif saying it's Larry sharing a secret kiss in the shadows, but when in reality...it was ZARRY! ;D Ohhhh, that made my day perfectly :) That's the GIF on the side ---->>>

This book already has over 1,000 reads, what? Thankyouuuu :*

A little shout out to my 'Tissue Box' as we both had an emotional day yesterday and at least I know she'll miss me if I go :') Lovee you to infinity and beyond <33

I'm going on holiday exactly next week, I'll be back on the 21st of July and I'll hopefully still be posting while I'm gone, but if I can't I'll update LOADS when I'm back :)

Picture Perfect is in the Bromance Awards, so please vote? It would means a lot to me :) External link ----------->>>>

Dedication goes to @crazycatdirectioner becuase her awesome comment also included my weird fact, Love youu babe! <33

Fact: I'm 5ft7 making me the tallest in my class, I don't mind being tall :)) Sometimes I do though >_<

***

"Are you ready for today then?" Niall asks Zayn as they walk into the school building along with Liam who is on the other side of Niall.

Zayn groans, of course he isn't looking forward to tutoring that big headed cocky ass doofus! "Yeah, I'm so excited! I can't wait, I just wish this day rolls on" he sneers sarcastically causing Liam and Niall to laugh.

They all went to their first lesson, Biology but Zayn didn't really pay attention as all that was going through his head was what happened yesterday in maths.

*Flashback*

Zayn closes his wide open mouth "I can't Sir!" he protests as he walks over to Mr Matthew's desk adding "I have commitments" he smoothly lies confidently feeling proud as he didn't stutter or hesitate.

Mr Matthew squints his eyes at Zayn "Well you also have a commitment to me as well, have you forgotten about your extra credit? I mean, you do want to go to Cambridge right?" he asks smirking proudly as he knows that he has Zayn exactly where he wants him.

Zayn groans "I can't tutor that thing! It's impossible, have you met him? I'm better of teaching a goldfish it's ABC's and the goldfish has a bad memory, up to three seconds even though that could possibly be a myth scientists are still doing their research, please have mercy on me!" he complains in a pleading tone.

"Hey! I'm not that dumb!" comes a voice from behind Zayn causing a shiver to run through his body as Harry was breathing right onto his neck.