Chapter 12

A/N: So there are more tour dates being released for the 'Where We Are' tour, anyone planning to get tickets? I'm just happy I got mine, I hope anyone else planning to go gets their tickets! I'll pray for you all :)

IF YOU VOTE, PLEASE COMMENT! ;D <33

College work has been up to here *points to head* who knew AS has SO much work >_<

The picture on the side is of Jake, yes I know, it's JJ from Union J but he's just so HOT! Plus the little baby is going to be a dad...to a baby! ------>>>>

So because I didn't have a Zarry GIF or picture, check out this Zarry video full of hot Zarry moments :D ----->>>

I've been so tired these past few days, like I'm completely drained of energy and I just can't even function properly, plus there is SO much drama going on at my college, great entertainment indeed ;) Ahaha!

OMG! Someone called me the 'Mistress Of Drama' like whaaat! THAT'S EPICNESS RIGHT THERE! XD Oh and I'm glad you all loved that dirty maths joke ;) YOu're all my kind of people, ahaha! And someone made the best hashtag ever: #LetsKillJake that was G.O.L.D! The feedback on the last chapter was so amazing, I'm so happy with this story right now.

Oh and I do write other Zarry stories too, for anyone out there that didn't know. I have two finished ones and two on going ones so pretty pretty please check them out! :)

Arghhh! I nearly have 5K votes altogether, I need a moment! :')

This chapter is dedicated to @randi814 because her comment was so sweet and it made me laugh so much because she was just being so dramatic and it was per-fect ;)

Fact: I have a problem with people eating with their mouth open, or when people make sounds while eating, URGH! I just can't handle it and I feel like strangling their head off and feeding it to a group of wild hungry apes, you see how much pain I am in? >_<

THIS BOOK NEARLY HAS 1,000 VOTES :O Thankyouu <33

Enjoy \(♥o♥)/

***

"Harry it's not what you think" Zayn whispers as he pulls away from Jake's embrace, staring at Harry with pleading eyes.

Zayn felt as though we was just caught red handed cheating on his boyfriend, but that was the thing, Zayn was doing nothing wrong and Harry isn't really his boyfriend anymore, so why does he feel so ashamed all of a sudden?

Harry raises his hand up "You don't need to explain yourself Zayn, we are on a break anyway" Harry mumbles, meeting Zayn's gaze as he shrugs.

Sighing to himself, Zayn bites his bottom lips "No Harry, you don't understa-" Zayn starts to say but was cut off but Jake.

"Oh so this is the harry you're in a relationship with, or he can also be known as my competition" Jake announces while smirking.

Throwing a deathly glare towards Jake, Zayn sighs "Shut up Jake, there's no competition of anything" he states sternly.