Chapter 13

A/N: I can't even describe the load of work I've been getting, and this is just the beginning, which makes me dread any further >_<

A fan sent me this fan art for this story a while ago and I kept on forgetting to mention it, but please check it out on the side ----->>>

When people do things like that for me, I just feel special as they take their time out to make something so beautiful :')

Could I please ask you all to check out my Zarry story, it was the sequel to ICLYMTT and I really want it to reach 1K votes, so please check it out! (External link) ----->>>

THIS FANFICTION HAS REACHED 1K VOOOOOOOTES, NOOO WAY, THANKYOUU <33

Okay, so in biology today, my teacher (he's look like an adorable bear) he accidentally pushed his computer, and the screen fell back baching onto his desk. I was at the front, front row seat to the catastrophe! He then froze, doing the funniest face expression and he turned bright red :D Then some of the cables work and he was like "Oh it's all fine, the wires are cheap anyway" and I couldn't stop laughing that whole lesson XD

This chapter is dedicated to @bieberslayes because she said that my fanfiction is the best Zarry fanfiction ever and I just sit there like totally shaking my head in disbelief because how could someone say such an amazing thing, I'll never believe it but I'm happy if you think that! So thankyouu! :)

Fact: Harry is my first man, but I have a very special place in my heart for Justin Timberlake, oh yes! He is one fine piece of sexyness ;)

Well here is the next chapter and it's a little boring but I'm sorry "/

NO DRAMA SADLY :'(

Enjoy \(♥o♥)/

***

"We made it to the finals! This has never happened for eleven years and I'm proud to say that the Easton High Rovers has made it to the football finals!" The headteacher cheers as the assembly hall erupts in cheers and chants from the students and teachers.

During the past few weeks, behind all the drama between Zayn and Harry, Easton High have been practicing and competing with other leading schools to make it into the finals, and for once Easton High made it past the quarter finals.

Yes, that is the team Harry is the Captain of, but he sometimes takes a step back, not wanting to give his team too much pressure.

Maybe that's what got them through all those games, even though there was a few foul play and injuries; but they got themselves back together and practised until the souls of their football boots disappeared.

"However on a sadder note, our striker broke his foot in the last match and must take bed rest for the next six weeks; therefore we are having football tryouts as we are in desperate needs for a new striker. So lads, but your shin pads on and boots, obviously along with everything else and meet Harry Styles at the school's football pitch at the beginning of lunch, thank you and good luck!" The head teacher yells as he claps his hands and exits the stage with an around of applause.

Zayn stands up, going on his tip toes so he can see over the room full of heads, in search for his boyfriend.