Lost Memories... Dream come true!...

Lost Memories

By: MrPrinceLoveCook / proudOtaku

A story of memory that will touch your heart.

Lost Memories... Dream come true!...

Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future. - Mattie Stepanek

To adventure the entire world, both Grandline and New World, just to find the greatest treasure ONE PIECE was not that easy as people imagine. In fact, they need to face tons of circumstances just to fully find it. Just to finally achieved the outmost dream of every pirates.

ONE PIECE was a legendary myth, no one really believe that this myth might be true or not but Gol D. Roger, the first ever pirate king, exclaimed before his execution that it was true until the great pirate era was created.

Many pirates or aspiring pirates endured a lot of hardships sailing the dangerous vast ocean just to find this greatest treasure. But no one expect that only a small bunch of pirates, the infamous Mugiwara pirates successfully conquered the globe and they finally found the legendary ONE PIECE, that was located at the end of Grandline, Raftel.

But ONE PIECE was not his dream. His outmost dream was to find the beautiful sea of ALL BLUE. That was his main reason why he decided to join the Mugiwara crew, to sail with them and to be a pirate cook for the sake of his dream.

ALL BLUE was his dream and the sea of his life. The only sea he badly wanted to see. The sea that could make his eyes sparkle incessantly. The sea that could easily turn his mouth into a broad grinned like a young overexcited kid.

A fresh air blew his blond hair while he was looking entirely at the sea he was always dreaming. Until now, he could not really believe that he actually found this great wonder.

As the breeze of the air continuously passed him by, kept engulfing him, he suddenly remembered the memories he was always treasured.

The memories of his youth, when he was a young dreamer. When he found a book of a myth that absolutely changed his way of life. A book of All Blue sea that taught him the beauty of the world. That encouraged him to be a great cook.

When he was a young dreamer. Who never stopped from blabbing excitedly about the beauty of All Blue. That his ultimate dream was to find it. In his dismayed, his coworkers made fun of him, laughing on him so loud while pointing their index fingers on him, telling him if he was out of his mind.

But no matter what they said, no matter how loud their pathetic laughed, he never stopped thinking about his dream.

He was kept on dreaming.

The memories when he first encountered the crew of the famous Red Leg Zeff. When they invaded the ship he was boarding. He even fought back, trying to defend himself against from their crew just to live and to find ALL BLUE.

The memories together with old man Zeff were still fresh inside his brain. The day when he saved him, never even hesitate after he realized that they were had the same dream.

That time, he really thought that he was going to die, starving into death and his dream of finding All Blue would be just a dream. But that damn geezer helped him again by giving his entire food to a brat like him, even sacrificing his own leg.

The memories as an assistant chef of Red Leg Zeff in his floating restaurant, Baratie. The time when he tried to smoke at his young age just to prove that he was not a child or an eggplant anymore but in response, the Geezer mocked him, teasing him as much he pleased.