Lost Memories... Our visitor...

Lost memories... Our visitor...

I don't belong on this earth. I always feel out of place - like a visitor. - Hattie McDaniel

On the way back home.

'The tiny doctor said it was an extreme stress related problem and prescribed medicine, the only reason my husband was always crying.'

"Are you okay, Sanji-kun? You look so pale..." Nami asked, observing her husband using her big pretty eyes.

"I am fine... it is just two pills every day after dinner for one week," Sanji said, comforting her with a smile.

"But still you look totally pale, is anything hurt?" Nami asked again, this time, touching Sanji's face so softly.

"Do not worry, I will be better as soon as we get back home. And besides, the same thing has happened to some of our customers and staff and they are all better now..."

"Please do not force yourself because I will always watching over you."

"As expected from my lovely wife, she is soo perfect and loving~. Should we get something to eat since we are out anyway? A date?"

"Well, yes, let's have a date together."

"One of our worker told me about a good place to eat that is near here."

'My husband said something unimportant, as expected he did not want to tell me the real reason but I am still worried... so I just nodded my head.'

'I thought that I might find something useful, so I looked around on the medical sectors of bookstores but it was hard to get any relevant information'

Few days passed when they had visited Chopper and Kaya. Everything gone back to normal as according to Nami.

'Just like before, my husband goes to work in his famous restaurant. We still eat together, date together, and watch TV together too. A life that has not changed'

"Na... Nami-san, what are you doing!?" Sanji cried. His eyes got bigger while pointing his index finger shakily on her.

"What's wrong, Sanji-kun?" Nami just asked, lifting her head to look at him in a few seconds before shifting her entire attention on her work. Ignoring him totally. "I am just sketching some unfinished maps..."

Sanji flew just to snatch Nami's unfinished map, "Give me this thing."

"What the heck, Sanji-kun! Give it back!" Nami cried, trying her might to retrieve her map.

"Where did you find this?" Sanji asked. He was keeping the map away from her reach.

"Just give it back already!"

"No!"

'Our precious child died while you were sketching your world map. Every time you saw this thing it just only remind you, your terrible memory. Not now but it might be later. I do not want to see you suffer again... it is too much... too painful. Until you are not fully recover you cannot touch this thing.' Sanji muttered inside his head.

"Give it back!" Nami yelled. Using her tiptoe just to get her map.

"No, your not allow to touch this... I am going to confiscate it, understand?"

'Yeah, everything is back to normal... nothing really change. Even now, Sanji-kun won't let me touch those maps at once. It is really the same.'

Back to normal? Nothing really change? The same?

But not her memories. She still missed her lost memories. Frankly speaking, her condition got even worst. She sometimes shouted when a small rat passed on her way. She shouted not because she was scared but because she thought that it was a pirate, although she was a pirate herself.