Lost Memories... Sanji is a cry baby...

Lost memories... Sanji is a cry baby...

You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry? - Rumi

'Lately, my husband Sanji-kun became so very emotional. He was always crying without any particular reason. Well, I always saw him though he tried to hide it from me. It just, it really breaks my heart seeing him crying like a baby. I have been trying to ask him what's wrong, but he just smiled at me like there is nothing really wrong while he keeps trying to hide the reason behind his tears. I am so worry... really worry. Although, he did not say anything... I know that there is something wrong cause I also feel it. I am his wife, his half, so I feel his suffering. After talking to each other, arguing, at last, I finally convince him to visit a doctor for his check-up. Here we are, we went to the near hospital to examine his health. I am his wife so I will do anything just to make sure he is fine, especially his health as long as I am capable.'

"So, how's my husband, doctor? Wait, wait up... I do not want to be rude but... but are you some kind of Reindeer?" Nami asked. She was kind of very confused, stretching her big eyes directly on the small reindeer, who was professionally seating on his chair.

"Y... yeah, I am a reindeer..." the small doctor shuttered. Shakily, lifting his tiny hand to scratch his cute head hardly. He was so shy as he could not stopped lowering his gaze just to hide his super blushing cheeks. "If you can become sufficiently stable and lower your stress, things should return to normal. It is possible for this sort of condition to be caused by extreme stress"

"Extreme stress... really?" Nami repeated. Raising one of her eyebrow just to indicate she could not really believe on what the tiny doctor had said. "Then... extreme stress is the only reason why my husband was always crying?"

"Absolutely! Stress might not be sound dangerous. But it can be the only reason for many disease. You should not underestimate the capability of stress," the small reindeer assured. Kept nodding by himself.

"Oh, then that's a good news, way too good news. Ahh.... I really thought that it was a serious illness but thank god, it just a stress. What a good relief, I can now finally relax without worrying such for my husband health," Nami released. Quickly, lifting her hands above her head, insinuating she was so relieved.

Sanji could not stopped from smiling, could not stopped from worshipping his wife.

He definitely knew that he chose the right woman, a perfect wife for a man like him.

A wife who was worrying too much for her husband's health and a husband who really do anything for his beautiful wife.

But there was only one missing for this kind of scene.

Just only one missing for his perfect dream.

Only one missing for him to fully achieve all of his dreams.

He felt so embarrassed, ashamed because in the whole five years living together. He never really fulfilled his duty as her husband, because all he did was to act like a spoiled puppy, who kept chasing her. Not just like his wife, who beautifully and perfectly carried out her duty as his perfect wife.

He was really a terrible husband because he freaking missed that one important thing, that only one missing thing.

A one thing that could absolutely led to perfectness.

'It is not too terribly bad like this, but still, I thought it would be really a good choice that we try to check my husband health,' Nami muttered inside her head. Shifting her gaze toward her husband, who kept looking at the floor like it was the best thing to do. Talking to the floor and asking for a good advice.