Lost Memories... One missing part...

Lost memories... One missing part...

Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing. - Torquato Tasso

"Our Nami is so pitiful. How could this happen to her? How could she quickly forgot her memories in a while ago? I really want to help her… I want to help her retrieve her LOST MEMORIES" Chopper sobbed loudly, his tears kept falling like a waterfall.

"Oi, Chopper pull yourself together..." Sanji comforted. Sliding his right hand unto his pocket to get his cigarette.

"A moment… a moment ago she was arguing with us then just for a while she… she… gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Chopper cried. Tears everywhere. Mouth spreading. "She cannot even recognize me or remember that I am Chopper, one of her nakama… who used to be her little brother."

"That is why I want you to find out her illness… I badly want my wife to recover as soon as possible. I want her to remember all of her lost memories. Chopper… I am begging you… please help my wife… please help us… don't ignore us…" Sanji pleaded. Prostrating himself just for the sake of his wife.

He knew that it was kind of shameful, humiliation, but for her sake he would not be embarrassed, no emotion could bring him down.

For her sake, he would do anything even begging.

"Oi Sanji, you don't need to bow yourself. Stop it," Chopper snorted. Smacking Sanji's head just to stop him. "Well, even if you did not beg… I will still help her because she is very important for me. She is my nakama. It is my duty to help her."

"Thank you. Great doctor," Sanji praised in a mocked way.

"Baka… it did not make me happy at all by calling me a great doctor you know. You asshole~" Chopper blushed. Dancing his cute shy dance happily.

"So, how's your delve on her illness?"

"Her illness is not just some kind of lost memories or little amnesia. In fact, this is the first time we, my fellow doctors, encounter this kind of illness."

"Then, don't tell me… there's no other way to retrieve her lost memories, all of her treasure memories that was lost?" Sanji tottered. His whole body began trembling.

"Sanji…"

"Please… don't say yes… just don't say yes… cause I know there's a lot of ways to cure her illness… to retrieve her lost memories. Chopper, you said you are going to help us then prove it now!"

Yes, the reason Nami did not recognized her nakama was because almost all of her memories were lost.

It had been three years since she suffered from a terrible trauma. It was the day she lost her first child cause by her carelessness. Though, her husband and her nakama always took care of her, she still did not recovered immediately, instead she just kept locking herself inside her room, never stopped from crying to the tip of her voice for almost five months.

For five months she kept blaming herself. All she did was to cry, to mourn, and to curse herself.

She always said that 'My child did not deserved to die… I am the one who deserved to die'.

She desperately wanted to forget the day she lost her first child, the day she saw her child stopped breathing right in her front, right in her hands.

She was so desperate enough to erase all the memory concerning about her child.

She cursed herself. She hated herself. She despised herself.

She wanted to die along with her child.

Until her painful trauma affected her brain. Then slowly, little by little, she began forgetting some of her memory along with the memory she hated. The memory when her child died.

A moment ago, Sanji was recalling all about his treasured memories. There were a lot of them that he did not want to forget, even the memory of losing his first child.

Yes, it was so damn painful seeing his child die. In fact, his world promptly collapsed, shattered when he found out that the child, he was badly waiting, died.

It was even painful in a billion percent seeing his precious wife suffered, that she kept blaming and attempting to kill herself. But as a man, as a husband, as a failure father, he needed to remain calm and strong.

Strong enough for the sake of his goddess wife and strong enough to accept any hardness part of memories.

Every morning, his wife kept complaining why there was always tears in her eyes after waking up, although she did not recalled she was crying in a dream. But Sanji knew the reason.

The reason was, her heart was crying out loud in form of a dream she could not even remembered. Her heart cried because her brain could not remember her LOST MEMORIES. The memories she treasured and the memories she hated.

Sanji nearly achieved all of his dreams because there was only one missing to finally achieve all of his dream and that was his wife LOST MEMORIES.

Her lost memories with Nojiko, her precious foster sister. When they were young that they used to play around the tangerine grove. She was her comfort zone when the time of hardships.

With Gen-san her foster father, who always took care of her when she was still young. Fighting for her right when she had no voice to depend her own right.

With her precious village, Cocoyashi village, that she used to protect with all of her life.

With her trusted nakama, the Mugiwara crew, who she really loved. Treating them as her own family.

Her lost memories with her dream, to draw the entire World Map. She could not even remember the day when she finally drew the entire world map, her only one dream in life. Along with the memories of being a skillful navigator of Mugiwara Pirates.

But the memories with the pirate she despised most, ARLONG PARK was still buried deep inside her brain.

The day Arlong murdered her foster mother Bellemare could not easily removed from her memories.

The day, her life started to scramble that was why she hated pirates, really hated them, each and everyone of them, there was no exception.

That was the only reason why her husband decided to stay away from their trusted nakama, he just wanted to protect her from her hatred.

Call it a miracle but Nami did not forget everything about her husband, from the day she met him in the floating restaurant Baratie along with his silly compliment on her beauty with his heart shaped eye, until she married him in ALL BLUE. Honestly, she could not remember the place where they got married.

She could fully remember everything about her husband, about his dream ALL BLUE and about the history of his life. She could even easily count how many times he saved her.

Everything about her husband Black Leg Sanji was not belong to her LOST MEMORIES. Sanji was so grateful about it.

Sanji was the only person she always treasured and loved. Nami did not want to forget her memories with him.

Everyone around her was so worried about her condition, her nakama, the village, her sister, her Gen-san and especially her husband.

As the day passed by, her situation got even worse because she quickly forgot everything happened in just a small period of time.

She even see other people as an entirely animal or a thing, and the opposite one, human as an animal or a thing. That was the reason why they had no permanent place to call HOME because she started calling their neighbors with an animals names until their neighbors got really angry and shoved them away.