But i want to stay

Riley POV

Me the guys and Calum spent the night watching horror films , I think Michael is my fave , he loves horror films like me and he is really funny. I really like theses guys .

Right now I'm sitting with Michael on a seperate sofa. Callum was pretty pissed that I chose Mike over him , but he can't control my WHOLE life.

My eyes started to feel droopy , My head was rested In Michaels neck . he wrapped his arm around me pulling me even closer into him , if that's even possible. I could see Calum in the corner of my eyes with his fist clenched. Maybe I am pushing it a little bit ?
I chose to ignore Calum and focus on the film , we were watching Annabel , it's not even scary .
We were about half way through the film and Calum went to the toilet . I don't know what happened . He just started to lean in. And then one thing lead to another his lips touched mine . But before I could push him away , Calum was In front of us.

He grabbed Michael by the collar and started punching him in the face , ignoring my cries for him to stop . In the end Ashton and Luke pulled Calum of Michael , who was now all bloody and messed us.

"We're leaving " He went to grasp my wrist , but I pulled it away.

"No I want to stay" I argued , he ignored me and threw me over his shoulder . I was punching and kicking but it didn't seem to effect him at all.

He places me in the car , then the rant begins ...