Free at last

This is not the end by the ways guys. ! Thank you for the 1.9K reads ,it means ALOT to me 💙😍😍🌍💙💜

Riley pov

As soon as i woke up i shot out the bedroom door , hoping to find Liam and Harry somewhere. I ran out the door, but fell as i had bumped into someones chest. I look up to see its Michael.

"Michael move i need to find them" i spoke as i was trying to dodge him.

"No wait Riley, i need to tell you , um something"

"Cant it just wait , i really need to make sure Liam and Harry are ok" WHY WONT HE JUST MOVE!

"RIley there Dead" suddenly my world started to spin. They killed them , b-b-b-b-but he was my brother. No no no no. First my mother and now my brother ? I barged past Michael and shot towards the door. i need to find Them .

I had Michael hot on my feet , but I need to find Harry and Liam . But me obviously being me, fell on my face. Then got dragged up by Michael .
"Wait please help me find them ,don't do this " I pleaded .
"Riley , I'm sorry , but try tried to kill us so it was just self defence . I'm sorry that they are dead but it was them or us " he explained.

Just then Calum showed up .
"Riley we need to talk, come on" he started to drag me to the house.

AT THE HOUSE

"Riley , I love you so much, and I don't want to loose you , but I need to go to USA to help a friend of mine , and it's too dangerous to take you with me ."
"Your letting me go ?" I squealed .
"Well no but your going home for 6 months. Follow me " I actually get to go home . I'll explain to my dad an tell them we need to move away . I'm going to be free.

He took me to a room at the bottom of the stairs , I had never been in there before. Inside there was a metal table and a stool with equipment . What is he doing? I turned round to get our but Calum had a tight grip on my upper arm . What is he going to do? He places me laying down on the table and clamped metal clamps on me so I couldn't move at all . I was crying , I didn't know what he was going .
"shh angel. It's just so I know I can always get you back " but that didn't help sooth me at all.i was still crying my eyes out , begging him to leave me alone . He injected something in me ,then got out what looked like a HOT IRION PEN.

Then the real pain began . It burnt like hell . I was begging him to stop and leave me alone . But he just carried on.

"All finishes , you were so brave baby girl ." He kissed my years away .
But I still cried ,the pain was unbearable.
I looked down to see what he had done . HE HAD WROTE CAL ON MY SKIN ABOVE MY HIP WITH A HOT IRON !!!

"What have you done ?!" I cried out .

"Shh baby I need to know it's you when I get you bak" he cooed.

After a lot of crying , he dropped me of at home , I was free ATLEAST .

Or I thought I was .,

THIS IS NOT THE END!