Ranting

Riley POV

"You are MINE. NOT Michaels NOT Luke's NOT Ashton's .MINE . WHY DID YOU KISS HIM RILEY? YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE HERE SO STOP FLIRTING AND DEAL WITH THE FACT YOUR MINE" He screamed , technically spitting in to my face .

"So I take it your rant is over then? " I was being sassy. But in my defence it wasn't me who kissed Michael , he kissed me . I would have pushed him off , but Calum got to that point before I did .

"RILEY YOUR MINE . WHACH YOUR MOUTH!" Oh ok if he can shout and have a go at me, I can shout and have a go at him.

"OK CALUM I DIDNT KISS HIM HE KISSED ME I WOULD HAVE PUSHED HIM OFF BUT YOU BEAT ME TOO IT , ST-" but I got cut off . His lips were on mine . But this was different . This was a living kiss. Not a rough horrible one when he would show me I'm his . No.

I actually felt something . Like in the movies. They feel some type of spark or fireworks as they say . I felt that . I kissed back . What is happening to me ? I can't fall in love with him . I can't . It's not right . Yet it feels so right .

We pulled away and I just looked into his eyes. there was no doubting it anymore . I was falling in love with Calum Thomas Hood , worlds most wanted .

After what felt like forever , but was only seconds , of staring into his beautiful eyes , I looked away , he was smirking .
"So your in love with The worlds most want led Calum Thomas Hood then?" He smirked .
OMG did I say that our loud.
Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap

"I-". I was cut of by the taste of his sweet lips once again. this kiss lasted a shorter amount of time than the lat one .

I looked at the ground not knowing what to do or say . I was lost In words .
Calum placed his fingers under my chin, forcing me to look up into his eyes again before whispering "its ok , Because I love you too"