Im so so sorry.

Calums pov

i went over to the closet door and slowly opened it , what i saw inside just literally broke my heart. I saw my little angel, tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes past out in the most uncomfortable looking position ever. I scooped her up and brought her straight to the bed , carefully laying her down.

2 hours later.

i was still sitting next to her bed. Holding her hand . Shes going to hate me , i knew she was claustrophobic (is that even how you spell it?) and it must of hurt her stomach being in that position. I felt her hand move slightly , then her eyes shot open .She took one look at me , then looked away. iv screwed up badly , i know i have.

"Angel , im so so so sorry for putting you in there , i knew you hated dark small spaces , and i still locked you in there , im so sorry baby, oh my god is your stomach ok?"

Riley's pov

i couldn't even look at him right now. Yeah i know i could of killed him , but i didn't , and he knows how much i hate stuff like that. MY wound is killing me . I should of died , why do i screw everything up, i even screw my suicide attempts up.

i just turned around , drowning slightly from the pain, so i couldn't look at him.

"Riley please talk to me " he begged .

But i stood my ground and ignored him , i heard him sigh then walk out the door.

i sighed in relief and just relaxed, closing my eyes , trying to get some extra sleep.

I woke up after my little sleep . I'm bored of this game now . I can't say I don't care about him . because I really do , but I don't want to be away from my family .
Maybe I should tell him that. I know he proberly won't let me go , but maybe he would let me had some sort of contact with them .
but I'm supposed to be ignoring him .Hmm. I'll tell him when I don't hate him for scaring the crap out of me .