Small dark spaces

Riley POV
My eyes slowly opened . There was someone doing something to me . My stomach . As my eyes adjusted I could see it was Ashton . I slowly looked down to see what he was doing to me , but quickly looked away , there was blood ALOT of blood . His eyes shot towards me .
"It's ok I'm just finishing " he cooed , wrapping me up.

When he was done he sat down in a chair next to the bed .
"Why did you do it ? Hurt Calum then try kill yourself "

"I -I jut want to go home Ashton . You don't know how it feels to be held against your will , To not be aloud to step out the house without him , which is hardly ever . I just wates to get out. But I felt so guilty afterwards I had to do something . I'm a terrible person " I cried .

"Hey , he is ok , just worried about you, I'll go tell him your up " He explained .
"NO Ashton please don't tell him I'm up . He would want to talk and I don't want to ." I pleaded .

He sent me a apologetic look before leaving . Ugh . Maybe I can just pretend to be asleep ? But before I could even rest my head ,a shirtless Calum appeared at the door, his shoulder all bandaged up , just like my stomach was.

"Hey"
"Hey? You can't say Hey to me Calum , I COULD OF REALLY HURT YOU OR EVEN KILLED YOU ! Your supposed to be mad at me or hit me . No one would act like that." What's gotten him so happy ? The person he lives just tried I kill him , I wouldn't be happy If that happened to me , at all.

"Hit you? I would never let a finger on you in that way . No I'm not over the moon that you tried that stunt ,but I still love you , and I'll love you always , but as much as I love you baby , you ant get away with that ."
"W-what do you mean? " I stuttered .
he walked over and grabbed me , hurting my stomach.
"OW CALUM " I Screeched .

"Oh baby I'm sorry " he held me , but more in a gentle was guiding me towards the closet , no no no , I HATE SMALL AND DARK SPACES .
"NO NO CALUM " I SCREAMED .
"Sorry princess." The. He locked me in .
I screamed and banged on the door until I couldn't bare the pain shooting to my tummy and till my throat out went bone dry .
now I was just whispering , trying to get anyone's attention .
"Please , p-please anyone let me out. " Followed by a cough.
I weakly banged the door untill my world went Black .

Calum POV

I sat on the bed , watching her , banging and pleading to be let out ,it took every thing I had in me to not let her out , but I need to teach her a Lesson. But suddenly all the begging stopped ,all the pleading to be let our went away . But why?