Adventure Time : The Candy Kingdom Attack

Adventure Time : The Candy Kingdom Attack © 2015
All Rights Reserved
Written by Mellina (mel_the_book_lover)

First of all, I thank you all for taking your precious time to read my book. I do hope you enjoy it and please vote if you like it. Sometimes I make mistakes even after editing, so please comment if you find a mistake anywhere throughout the story.
Please read and agree to these rules that I have put below. If you go against one of these rules throughout the story, you will be reported.

Rules:
1. I appreciate those who read, vote and comment in a right manner. Please do not leave any inappropriate, abusive, obscene or offensive comments. This can result in hurting me or someone else - which is not very nice at all. If you do, your comment will be reported.
2. I use up a lot of time and hard work to make these stories. If the story is not yours and you copy, record or translate it, it is not very polite and you would be reported. Please, come up with your stories. Use your creative minds to create your own wonderful stories and do not copy my, or anyone else's stories.
3. Do not use my stories as a way to get yours known. Do not leave any comments or links leading to your story. It is certainly not appreciative and will not make you any more popular than you already are.

No need to worry, because I make clean stories. I know young readers do not like inappropriate writing and I do not write inappropriate stories. If I would have, which most likely I wouldn't, I would inform you at the beginning of the story at first.

Thank you for taking your time to read these rules. I am appreciative of it. 😃