Chapter 4

Hey guys, quick A/N. I'm sorry I didn't update again yesterday, but I'll try and make sure this is a longer chapter. STORY TIME!...

Y/N'S POV
Kid led me up the stairs to my new room and gave me a pair of pajamas. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He blushed and left to his room.

I put on the (f/c) pajamas and laid down. I was tossing and turning in the bed. It was midnight but I couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking about my mom and if she was ok. I didn't notice I was crying till I felt a tear run down my face. Suddenly, my world went black and I saw my mother bleeding out again and me holding the knife.

I started to yell and scream, waiting for the vision to go away, when I felt someone shaking me. I looked up and saw kid.I started to feel better but I was still sniffling.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at him and stared into his golden eyes. I suddenly couldn't stop myself from telling him everything about me except my glances into the future.

He pulled me closer and I finally realized he was shirtless. I blushed but hugged him back.He stroked my hair and I smiled. I felt like I was wanted and safe. I suddenly felt lips on mine.

I couldn't help myself and kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted as his tongue wrestled with my mine. I pulled away as he pouted and blushed.
I giggled and hugged him."Kiddo-kun, will you sleep with me?"

He blushed but nodded. He waited until I got comfortable and laid down beside me.I snuggled into his chest and traced hearts on his abs with my finger.

"Goodnight Kiddo-kun."

"Goodnight (y/n)." He kissed the top of my head and we dozed off.

Bye!

Kid:farewell ;)

You: *blushes*

Me: why did I have to write about my Kiddo-kun!