chapter 8

A/N ok so not many people like my stories, but I still have hope! Anyway, enjoy! PS thinking= this!

Kid's POV

I was listening to y/n sing, it was beautiful, no...perfect. She had the voice of an angel and I loved every second of it. When she stopped singing, I couldn't help but compliment her.

She smiled and thanked me. My death, I loved that smile. We got to my father's academy quite quickly and saw soul, maka, black*star, tsubaki, Liz,and Patty.

We landed and I decided to introduce y/n to everyone.

Y/N'S POV

once we landed, I saw Liz,Patty and four other people. Liz and Patty walked over to us and Liz smiled while Patty hugged me.

The other four slowly walked over, there were 2 girls and 2 boys. The boys ran over to me and smiled. "I call dibs!" Yelled the one with the blue hair yelled. "I'm dating- " ME!" Yelled the boy with white hair.

"But I'm- " NO I CALLED DIBS!" "YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS ON A GIRL!" "YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS ON MY GIRL!" we all looked at kid.

He wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. "The hot ones are always taken or lesbian." The albino grumbled.

I'm going to end this here before soul gets maka chopped. But if DON'T mean any offense to lesbians or gay people. My aunt is bisexual and I still love her anyway. I have friends that are gay too. I really don't mean any offense and I hope that you don't think I do.

Anyway HANNAH OUT!