chapter 10

Y/n's POV

"You we're serious!?!?" Black*star looked shocked. I grinned. "Dead serious." I lunged at him and tripped him. He came out of his shocked state and tried to regain his balance.

Black*star nodded at Tsubaki as she lept into the air. He caught her and ran to me. I jumped in the air and noticed he wasn't running to me, but to kid.

I leaped towards kid and kicked black*star in the face.

Black*star's POV (black*star: about time!)

I tried to get up but y/n placed her foot on my stomach firmly. I looked up at her face and saw her usual (e/c) eyes were now a deep red. Blood red.

"I tried to be nice, but....YOU TRIED TO HURT MY MATE!" She gently placed Liz and Patty on the ground as they turned back. Liz and Patty looked fearful. Ohhhhhhhhh no....

Cliffhanger!!!!! Wooooaaaahhh!

Kid: I'm surprised hannah hasn't put her creepypasta oc in this story yet.

Me: DON'T GIVE AWAY MY NEXT CHAPTER! *looks at readers and laughs nervously* um if you read my book soul sisters on my other account, you'd know about jade, my oc, and sapphire, canadiawilliams' or Kris' oc I made for her. Basically, in that story Kris and I turn into our oc's, jade and sapphire.

In the story, we are the daughters of................
SLENDERMAN! And when we get mad we turn into our oc's, which are our slender forms or our creepypasta forms. But I accidentally deleted that story.:'(

But! I made this story and Kris just might be in it!

Anyway-

BLACK*STAR OUT!

MAKA CHOP! *Hits black*star with a dictionary*

Black*star: *unconscious*

Maka: I'm glad I didn't have to put my book down.