chapter 7

Woo! I'm finally getting back to this book. Ok story time!

Kid's POV
Y/n was very nervous when I told her about seeing my dad,but I managed to calm her down. She got dressed quickly and did her makeup, to be honest, she didn't need it. I thought she looked perfect without any makeup. When she was done, I told Liz and patty where we were going and summoned beezeulbub. (I can't spell it XD )

Y/n's POV

When we got outside, kid summoned his skateboard and got on. "Come on y/n, I won't fly to high." I nodded and got on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and blushed. He had a six pack!
I gasped a little and kid chuckled. I giggled and we started flying.

I started to hum a song that reminded me of my father's funeral. I didn't cry I just smiled and started singing.

You're better than the best,

I'm lucky just to linger in your light,

Cooler than the flip side of my pillow,
that's right.

Completely unaware, nothing compare to where ya send me lets me know that it's ok,

Yeah it's ok, and the moments when my good times start to fade.

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night.

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild.

Oh you make me.....smile.

I hugged kid, who looked shocked. "That was beautiful y/n." I hugged him. "Thanks."