I GIVE MY ALL!!(CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(A WEEK LATER)

SO YN AND CHRIS HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD, SHE DECIDED TO LET CHRIS MOVE IN WITH HER AND THE TWINS THEY WERE REALLY EXCITED THAT THEIR DADDY AND MOMMY WERE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY SHOULD BE BUT RITE NOW THIS IS WATS GOIN ON.

(JESSICA P.O.V.)

JESSICA:Yn is so lucky to have someone like Chris and wen I see them together with the TWINS it honestly crushes me knowing that should be me and chris and not yn and chris so I plan on ruining their relationship the best way I can so that he comes back to me and him, me and OUR daughter can live happily ever after like that.I know yu think I'm crazy but I don't give two fucks.I think o forgot my medication this morning but oh well.

------------------------------------

(MEANWHILE WITH CHRIS AND YN AND THE TWINS)

(CHRIS P.O.V.)

CHRIS:YN and I have been doing great and the twins are great they are startin to talk more clearly ever since yn put them in skool.I have to admit yn has been more independent ever since our little time apart but i love it just like that song by NeYo-indepent.anyways but we are happy I mean I'm workin on a new album and yn is doin good at her job at the hospital and the twins are lovin skool.

YN:Chris baby yu ok(looks worried)

CHRIS:(snaps out of his thoughts)

CHRIS:I'm fine babe

BTW THEY ARE AT THE PARK THE TWINS PLAYED THE WHOLE TiME UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME.

(AT HOME)

YN:after I put the twins down I went to chris and I's room

CHRIS:I was waitin on yn wen I got a text from...JESSICA

DUN DUUNN DDDDUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

NAW IM JUST PLAYIN BUT Y WOULD JESAICA STILL WANT TO TALK TO CHRIS Guess YU HAVE TO FIND OUT!