I GIVE MY ALL!!(CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(JESSICA P.O.V.)

JESSICA:I started dinner that I was makin for chris.Yea I know chris is probably annoyed with me and I'm not making it no better wen I bitch about every little thing he does but to be 100% truthful chris and I both know he can have anybody he wants and I know he still luvs yn and that's ok becuz they do have a lot of memories,but anyway to make it up to him I thought I'd set up a romantic evening with just me and him.I also got a couple of things from the mall like some cute lingerie for him and some sweets for later on tho.rite now in in the kitchen makin him red potatoes with squared steak and gravy and salad and breadsticks.man I'm like really anxious bout to nite.

(CHRIS P.O.V.)

CHRIS:as I pulled up I couldn't stop thinking bout yn and how we have so many memories together and just how much I miss her.Tryin to step out of my thoughts I walked in the house to smell something so bomb asbi was walkin in the kitchen I saw jessica cookin and wearin and cute little dress..and.. she look beautiful actually..woow!

JESSICA:*see chris*o hey babe if yur wondering y i look like this or y the house looks perfect its becuz I thought that we could have us a romantic evening to ourselves (smiles and kisses chris)

CHRIS:woow bae I don't know wat to say

JESSICA:yu dint have to say nutin just go sit at the table becuz that food is ready

CHRIS AND JESSICA START EATIN AND Talking TIL JESSICA SAYS SOMETHING TO CHRIS THAT THEY NEED TO TALK ABOUT.

JESSICA:babe can i tell yu sumthin

CHRIS:sure wat is it

JESSICA:I originally planned this whole set up and everything else becuz I know I annoy yu with me bitchin every 5 min. and I just to say I'm sorry I only act like that becuz I feel like you'll leave me and find someone else I mean weather its YN or someone else and I feel like Ill be alone and I don't want that

CHRIS:*looks arond*man this is nice of yu jessica and to be honest I still luv yn but I am with yu and even tho yu annoy me i luv yu

JESSICA:awww chris I luv yu too

CHRIS:now can I have a kiss

(A/N:OH NO THIS BASTARD DUDBT AFTER GE WAS AT YN HOUSE POURIN HIS FeelinGS TO HER!!)

JESSICA:yes

THEY KISS AND JESSICA SHOWS CHRIS GET SURPRISES SHE HAD FOR HIM AND YU COULD UNDERSTAND HOW THEIR NITE ENDED UP! ;-)