I GIVE MY ALL!! (CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(YN P.O.V.)

YN:heeyy everybody so today me and KIEARA are going to a spa to relax while our husbands take the kids out for the day, and let me tell y'all I sure do need this sps day becuz I am working 24/7 with the kids, work and just everything else so I need this but I am getting ready rite now becuz KIEARA is picking me up in a few.

YN:(getting dressed)

CAYLA:(walks in)hi mommy wat are yu doing.

YN:I am going to a spa sweety

CAYLA:wats a spa?*confused*

YN:(laughs) a spa is a place where yu can go to get yur nails and feet done, a massage, and much more and it makes yu feel good.

CAYLA:oohhhh it sounds fun can I go with yu?

YN:I'm sorry baby but yu can't go with me on this one, its just for me and yur TT.

CAYLA:awww (looks down)

YN:how bout me yu and NEAMIAH go to our own little spa on Sunday, k (looks at Cayla)

CAYLA:really*excited*

YN:yea matter fact go tell yur sister

CAYLA:k (runs out the room)

SOON AFTER THAT YN WAS READY AND KIEARA WAS OUTSIDE WAITING ON HER, SO YN SAID BYE TO CHRIS AND THE KIDS AND LEFT AFTER THAT.

#TRUE BEAUTY WELLNESS SPA

-HOT SANA ROOM-

YN:so how did CRAIG take it wen yu asked him to watch the kids so yu can come here.

KIEARA:yea about that I didn't quite tell craig that I was coming all the way out here to the spa with yu, I told him I was going to my sister's house to go hang with her.

YN:KIEARA!?!

KIEARA:technically I didn't lie becuz later on I really am going to visit my sis.

YN:well wat If he goes to the sis house to check on yu.

KIEARA:come on now hee know better than to check up on me.

YN:and yu say that becuz?*curious*

KIEARA:becuzvthere's no way that he is doing to show up at where ever I am and wen he does do that I question him saying"so yur stalking me now" and then after that he says sorry and all that other shit.

YN:WOW!

KIEARA:yea, anyway wats going with yu?

YN:oh nutin but I kinda think that Chris is sneaking around.

KIEARA:well wat makes yu think that?

YN:(looks at Kieara) KIEARA I have been through this too many times not to know the signs.

KIEARA:well sorry(looks away)

MEANWHILE WITH CRAIG AND THE KIDS.

CRAIG:(holding Keyna) hi mamas(smiling at her)

KEYNA:(giggling & squirming)

CJ:daddy wen is mommy coming back

CRAIG:idk but I do know that she at yur TT house and she will be there for a while.

CJ:can we go see her please

CRAIG:I guess we can go get yur shoes while I put yur sister's shoes on.

CJ:ok (rooms to go get his shoes)

WEN THEY WERE ALL READY THEY ALL HEADED TO KIEARA'S SISTER'S HOUSE AND ONCE CRAIG CAME IN HE HAD ASK WHERE KIEARA WAS.