I GIVE MY ALL!!(CHRIS BROWN STORY)

(CHRIS P.O.V.)

CHRIS:man YN done lost her damn mind if she think that I'm going to let her ass talk to me like that, hell naw I run this shit we got, not her.

YN:(comes in bedroom & closes door) okay look Chris we need to talk.

CHRIS:*mad*yes the fuck we do (standing up)

YN:(raised eyebrow) nigga yu need to sit yo ass down somewhere cuz I'm not in the mood and I'm pregnant.

CHRIS:i don't have to do a damn thing.

YN:OMFG CHRIS JUST SIT THE FUCK DOWN SHIT, MAKING EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT RIGHT NOW.

CHRIS:(sits on bed)I'm listening.

YN:I didn't know why yu found it necessary for yu to go off at JESSICA wen she didn't do a thing and in front of the kids.

CHRIS:I found it very necessary, that bitch is foul. (standing up again)

YN:WTF CHRIS DID YU FUCKING TAKE YUR PILLS CUZ YUR ASS IS JUST OUT OF CONTROL WEN I SAY SOMETHING YU GET MAD AND THATS NOT JUST ME ITS TOWARDS EVERYBODY, IT'S LIKE CONTROL YUR FUCKING TEMPER MY NIGGA...I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YU BEEN ACTING CHILDISH BUT THAT SHIT IS NOT CUTE AND I DON'T NEED YU NEAR ME OR THE KIDS IF YU U GON' ACT LIKE THAT.

CHRIS:OK WELL....(GCO)

YN:YU SON OF A BITCH DID I TELL YU TO TALK? NO, SO LET ME CONTINUE...AND ANOTHER THING THE NEXT TIME YU CUT ME OFF WHILE I'M TALKING I WILL KILL YU AND LITERALLY I WILL BECUZ I'M PREGNANT AND MY SO CALLED HUSBAND IS ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, AND WHY (losing voice) BECUZ OF SOME PETTY SHIT AND ITS NOT COOL, SO WAT I WANT YU TO DO IS GO AND APOLOGIZE TO JESSICA AND THEM KIDS BECUZ THAT WAS NOT COOL...NOW DAMMIT!!!! (screaming)

CHRIS:(goes downstairs)

BLAH CHRIS APOLOGIZED AND THEN EVERYONE AFTER THAT WENT TO SLEEP.

#FLASHBACK OVER

TAYLOR:WOW. (looks somewhere else)

YN:right. (looks at her irritated)

TAYLOR:well wat has been happening now?

YN:he still don't want her at the house but her and him haven't gotten into it yet.

TAYLOR:do yu feel like yu were alittle wrong for telling Chris off and Jessica did yu wrong?

YN:I know everybody don't like JESSICA and all that bwcuz of wat she did to me but yu know that once I'm mad at anything or anybody they are a fucking target and I don't want that side to come out unless she puts her hands on me or day something that makes me feel offended I'm any way to anybody I luv our even to me, but Chris had no right to talk about JESSICA wen his ass put ME AND THE KIDS in hell for a minute with his bipolar ass and then we did it un front of the kids, scaring them like tf we grown and the two of them could've did that somewhere else for Christ sake but not with the kids.

TAYLOR:how are the kids then?

YN:they keep asking me questions like wat happen with them two of them and why were they yelling.

TAYLOR:wow (gets a text message) oh my bad girl I gotta cut this date short the kiddy is at skool acting up, I'll see ya (hugs her & leaves)

YN AFTER THAT GOES HOME TO FIND CHRIS THERE SMOKING WITH CHRESANTO.

YN:(coughing) CHRIS?

CHRIS:in the living room upstairs baby. (yelling)

YN:wassup why yu here CHRES?

CHRES:hi to yu too YN, but I didn't have anything to do so me and Chris decided to smoke.

YN:well I need yu to go home to yur family cuz I luv yu but yu gotta go.