I GIVE MY ALL!! (CHRIS BROWN STORY)

4 MONTHS LATER

(YN P.O.V.)

YN:hey everyone alot has been going on since that whole situation with JADEN and I.JADEN and I got a divorce and it is now final, but he still some times calls and checks up on me and the kids, whatever we don't need him and he made it clear that he didn't need us wen he walked out and wanted the damn divorce, but I'm not trippin I mean its his lost. Anyway alot has been going on like realtionship wise, KIEARA is pregnant and CRAIG isn't as happy as she thought, JACOB is messing around with someone else while married to HALEY, TAYLOR and RAY argue more over petty things, and last but not least ROC and cray cray JERRELLE are messing around with different people knowing damn well they married and have kids. Now CHRIS and Jessica got CAYLA bac from me and have their perdect little family but personally I think their relationship is too perfect but thats just me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

PLACE:YN'S HOUSE

DAY:SATURDAY

EVENT:SATURDAY DINNER

YN:I'm having dinner at my house like how some people go to church on Sundays and after have dinner well mine's is Saturday church then dinner and I thought it would be good to invite everybody and we just chill like a regular family is suppose to.Rite now I'm setting up the table and the twins are helping me, we're all dress and the food is ready all I have to do is serve it I made a nice salad, fancy bread like at the cheese cake factory, lasagna, and for desert I made peach cobbler, as yu can tell I went all out with everything from decor to food but I hope it's worth it.. (GCO by the door)

NEHEMIAH:mommy someone is at the door (points to the door)

YN:I know baby do yu want to go open it for me?

NEHEMIAH:yes

ZACARIAH:I'll go with her

YN:k

AS THE KIDS OPEN EVERYONE SHOWED UP AT THE SAME TIME AND WERE GREETED BY THE TWINS.

YN:hey everybody welcome to Saturday dinner (smiles)

KIEARA:damn YN is yu really excited about dinner I mean yu went all out(looking around)

YN:well yea this is my first dinner with everyone I luv together.(hugs them)

JACOB:umm can we eat I got places to go to.

HALEY:and where is that cuz yu being all rude and stuff at Yn dinner party is disrespectful. *mad*

YN:umm no its ok really yu guys just sit at the dinner table while I get the food out.

JESSICA:YN do yu need help

JERRELLE:damn bitch yu already took her man don't be trying to help her serve and then wen she turn her bac away from yu, yu burn her ass or do something crazy and that I would lead me to have to cut yur ass.

YN:(sighs) yu know wat its ok everybody just talk and pour yu guys some wine and just chill ok, ok(walks out)

~IN THE KITCHEN~

YN GRABS THE BREAD AND PUTS IT IN A BASKET LIKE RESTAURANTS DO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WHILE HEADING BACK TO THE DINNER TABLE SHE HEARD YELLING.

YN:(walks in the other den she has in the house) HEYY,wats going on?

JERRELLE:ROC is being a jackass

ROC:watever

HALEY:jacob won't tell me where he is going after this

JACOB:yu don't own me

HALEY:yu rite I don't,but I am yur wife and I have a rite to know damnit.

KIEARA:CRAIG doenat want the baby

CRAIG:and yu sad becuz?

TAYLOR:Ray is gon' have me fuck him up he doesn't want to be here.

RAY:yu rite I dont I'm missing the game

CHRIS:JESSICA is irritating the hell outta me.

JESSICA:whatever chris I could be somewhere else then with yur dumbass (folds arms)

YN:yu guys come on now I set up everything and yu guys are fighting in front of the kids too and all of yu guys complaining really, FUCKING REALLY MY NIGGA DAMN(breathes out)..I'm going to get the rest of the food and all y'all mlniggas gon' eat that shit I slaved over that stove y'all gon' eat and we're going to talk and sing happy songs and act like we got damn luv eachother...do I make myself clear.

EVERYONE:(quiet)

YN:NOW YALL NIGGAS QUIET I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR.

EVERYONE:yes/watever/ yes sheesh, harsh much.

YN:(smiles)good I'll be right back.

WEN YN CAME BACK WITH THE FOOD THEY SAID GRACE BUT WHILE THEY WERE EATING NOBODY WAS TALKING ONLY THE KIDS AND EVEN THEY WERE KINDA QUIET WEN TALKING TO EACHOTHER.

YN:so how is life guys

KIEARA:short (crying)

JERRELLE:wack

HALEY:scary

TAYLOR:fucking peach*attitude*

JESSICA:great (smiles)

YN:(smiles) wells thats good.

ALL THE BOYS WERE SILENT AND GLARING AT THE GIRLS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE BUT OTHER THAN THTA EVERYONE ATE EVEN DESERT AND THEN RAY AND TAYLOR LEFT ARGUING, ROC AND JERRELLE LEFT THE KIDS WITH YN SO THEY COULD GO THERE SEPERATE WAYS, CHRIS AND JESSICA HAD TO LEAVE BECUZ JESSICA SUPPOSEDLY HAD TO GO VISIT HER FRIEND, JACOB LEFT HALEY ON THE COUCH TALKING BOUT SOME" I GOTTA GO SEE MY MOMMA" LEAVING HALEY CURIOUS, AND CRAIG LEFT WITH CJ WHILE KIEARA SAT ON THE COUCH CRYING HER EYES OUT AND YN HAD PIT THE KIDS TO SLEEP AND CAME BACK DOWNSTAIRS TO SEE HALEY MAD AND CONFUSED, AND KIEARA SAD AND CONFUSED, THEN YN STARTED TALKING.

YN:yu guys come on now things will see their way through dont worry yur husbands love yu guys I know it.

HALEY:yea I guess... (thinking) hmm let me go get something real quick YN can I take yur car?

YN:sure *confused*

HALEY:(smiles)thanx I be back later (laeves out)

KIEARA:(still crying)

YN:KIEARA yu kniw CRAIG luvs yu I kkow that for a fact and so do yu so don't beat yurself up.

KIEARA:don't be myself up,and yu think yu know thta CRAIG loves me wen yu don't know shit.

YN:KIEARA thta not true and I'm just helping.

KIEARA:well yu know wat maybe I don't want yur help, I mean wat can yu do for me tell me how my husband still luvs me wens he mad and don't beat myself up wen all yur relationships have gone downhill and yu were suppose to have to kids by now but wait yu had two miscarriages so for yu to be telling me that yu know and all that other shit yu can't tell me becuz I don't want my mareiage to end up like yurs and I definitely don't want my baby to die.

YN:(tearing up) umm KIEARA I was just trying to help.

KIEARA:its ok i should actually be apologizing for disrespectful to yu and in yur home I'm sorry but I have to go .

YN:its ok but go on.

AFTER THAT YN WAS LEFT BY HERSELF WITH THE KIDS, SHE CLEANED AND YHEN TOOK A SHOWER AND FELL ALSEEP.